Poison

Welcome back, guys!!

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LEMON.

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

Koharu paces. She had to act quickly. But how was she supposed to take care of this problem, when Suki was in the Sand? She needed to get an operative in place there. Someone the Kazekage would never suspect.

She smirks. She had a perfect idea. She heads to speak with Ayame. She was a young woman whose father owned a ramen shop.

"I know that you and your father were thinking about expanding outside the village. I would vouch for your efforts. The Sand Village is growing. I think it would be a good second location," she says.

"Really? That's so kind of you Lady Koharu," she says with a smile.

Ah thank God for civilians. They were utterly clueless about the politics of ninjas between different villages. So she had no way of knowing that the Kazekage wouldn't consider her a very reliable voucher. But it would get her to the Sand.

What's more Naruto knew Ayame. He trusted her. She could easily coat some of the girl's wares with poison and the Uchiha would eat it. Bingo, no more demon spawn! It was perfect.

"Of course. I do wish you luck in this business venture," she states with a nod.

Meanwhile, night had just fallen in the Sand Village. Suki and Naruto were alone in their room. The last Uchiha wasn't sure why she was so...well excited. She only knew that she was. She also had a very hot blonde loves to take care of her...excess energy.

Naruto had just come out of the bathroom and finished brushing his teeth. Nice. She hoped he hadn't used the mint flavored toothpaste. She had hated that flavor before pregnancy and now it made her want to gag.

The blonde was just minding his own business. He stretches and heads towards the bed. He didn't notice the predatory look in his wife's eye. The blue eyed ninja was also unaware that sometimes pregnancy had a way of increasing a woman's sex drive. So yeah, he got quite the shock when Suki pounced like a Tigress.

Normally he was the one who did the pouncing. Oh Suki initiated sometimes. But she was normally more subtle in her seduction.

Warning Lemon 

"Whoa Suki, is something wrong? You really shouldn't be jumping like that in your condition," the blonde asks and blinks up at his wife.

"Nothing's wrong. I just want you," she purrs at him and yanks his shirt off.

"Ohhhh," Naruto says.

Well this was a new side of Suki. He'd never seen her initiate this aggressively before. It was hot in a slightly terrifying way. Was that how she felt when he did the pouncing?

"The pants, lose them," she orders.

"Yes, ma'am," he laughs and slides out of his pants and boxers.

"Good boy," she says, nodding approvingly.

Suki makes quite the show of slowly sliding the shirt over her head. She was feeling frisky enough that she didn't feel as self conscious about the fact that her stomach was less...toned than it used to be. Besides, Naruto had always been fond of her breasts and whatever bra she happened to have on for the short time before he ravished her.

"I like the leopard," Naruto states, referring to the leopard silk bra.

"I like the anaconda," Suki says slyly, referring to his manhood.