Child

Welcome back guys!!

let's go into the story ;)

--------------------------

It had been two months since the Fake Naruto Incident. They still weren't any closer to finding out who had done it. But things had settled into a pattern. Suki thought whoever had done it must have learned their lesson.

Suki remembered going to see Tsunade after the "The Incident." She wanted to know why the bond hadn't immediately alerted her to the fact that wasn't Naruto. It unsettled her.

"Quite simply, the bond is new. If you aren't consciously tapping into it, it isn't going to work. At the moment, it is a bit like turning on a light. You have to hit the switch," the busty blonde had answered.

"Oh," Suki replied.

"We'll find out who pretended to be Naruto. This is a cause for concern. I wouldn't worry about the bond. The link is firmly in place. If it wasn't, believe me, I would drag your asses here to fix it," she states.

"Good to know," Suki had responded dryly.

Life had settled into a pattern for the last Uchiha. It generally consisted of some variation of the following. Wake up, shower, eat, train, missions, and sex with Naruto. Sometimes the last one overlapped with the first four. Actually, it generally did a lot.

For the past three months or so, she could genuinely say something she hadn't been able to say for years, She was happy. Ridiculously so really.

It was nice, to have someone to come home to, to fall asleep again, and to wake up within the morning. She wasn't alone anymore. (And if she ever forgot that, there were generally some playful love bites scattered throughout her body to remind her.)

Alright, alright. So she had a bit of a biting fetish. Naruto had a pouncing fetish. So it was even.

Naruto for his part was also deliriously happy. He finally understood why he had chased after her all those years. His body had known, what his mind hadn't figured out. Life without Suki, just wasn't life.

"Brat," Kyubbi hollers at Naruto.

"What," the blonde asks.

"Something is off about Raven Fur," he states.

"What do you mean? She feels fine to me. She's just making breakfast," the blue eyed ninja says.

Kurama was a very perceptive being. He was far from a softy, but he definitely noticed when something was wrong. So Naruto decided to "check" on Suki using the bond.

She felt fine to Naruto. Suki wasn't the gushy type. But he knew that the brunette was happy. Hell, she SHOWED him how happy she was last night. Fortunately, they had gotten a much stronger bed recently. Which was good. It seemed able to withstand the regular abuse they put it through. When two super ninjas collided in the heat of passion, furniture tended to be the first casualty.

"Look deeper," Kyubbi orders.

"Alright," Naruto tries to look deeper, not sure what the Hell Kurama was going on about this time.

"That's weird. He's probing intensely today," Suki thinks to herself.

"Naruto, is something wrong? I can feel you going all Ibiki on my mind," she questions.

"No. I don't think so anyway. Kyubbi says something's up. You'd tell me if something was wrong, right," he asks, a bit uncertainly.

"Yes, Naruto. I'd tell you," she says, sounding a bit annoyed.