Chapter 9

Peter POV

As I took regular glances towards the mysterious figure who was swinging on lampposts and running on top of buildings and jumping across the gaps. I don't know how, but they are definitely not a rookie.

All of a sudden I felt my Spider sense go off like that annoying alarm which rings forcing you to get up. As I looked around to try and find the source of danger, my eyes landed on the masked figure in nagging hand to hand combat on the ground near three men wearing masks.

"Nice of you to swing by," they joked as I landed. At least I think it was a joke.

"You two B-tech avengers or something?" One of the men asked whisky struggling against a headlock.

"Well I have worked with the Avengers before," I bragged whilst webbing the second of the three to the wall.

"So we'll take the or something option if that's ok with you," the masked figure remarked after flooring one guy with a swift helicopter kick.

Without a moment's hesitation they stood back up and jabbed another in the stomach. Before giving him a moment to react they did a reverse roundhouse kick, pulling the man to the ground. I have got to properly learn martial arts.

"Well, it's not ok," one of the men groaned from the floor. I laughed slightly at the fact that he responded whilst police sirens blared in my ears. The masked figure shot a look in my direction or I assumed they did as they just moved their neck really fast to face me. Their foot was just by one of the man's hands as he pulled them down by their ankle. Not to the ground but just enough to cause the masked figure to turn around and face some sort of impact. In response the masked figure stood on their hand and twisted their foot into their palm just as the police pulled up.

Then I left the back alley back to perch on a building rather than heading in the direction of the museum. The police apprehended the three men as the masked figure leaned against a nearby bin. I swung back down and picked them up to carry them back to the rooftop just as I saw blood seep through their clothes by their right shoulder.

I could hear their heavy breathing and that mask was definitely not helping. "He had a vibranium dagger," they panted.

"Can I take your mask off or something? It'll help you breath," I asked in desperation but they simply shook their head. "Ok, I'm going to take you to see an Avenger, Tony Stark ok? He'll be able to deal with this"

Fumbling around clumsily, I draped one of their arms on my shoulder and another on my waist and webbed it into position. I put one of my hands around their waist and began to swing back to Mr Stark's place.

This should be a fun story to tell.

Madeline POV

They just looked like your average thieves. I saw one of the men was holding an old lady at gunpoint as her niece just ran away. As soon as I got down there the lady rightfully ran away, the men seemed annoyed that I had just gotten rid of their target and then Spider-Man swooped in.

Now I have a stab wound in my shoulder, I can barely focus and on the way to Stark's. He dEfInEtLy won't be annoyed.