Chapter 10

Madeline POV

I could tell the wound was bad by the fact that I could barely keep my eyes open, it didn't really hurt but couldn't tell if that was the adrenaline or I'd just gotten used to pain like this. 

I was trying to focus on my breathing whilst Spider-Man was whispering frantic panicking sounds as we swung through Queens. I had a bit of a dilemma though. I couldn't exactly take off my mask just yet, not until I'm sure about who Spider-Man is and the link with Peter. But I also couldn't really breathe

I assumed we were at Stark's tower by the abrupt stop. I couldn't see out of my hazy vision anyway but I knew I couldn't keep them closed. I know I had already lost a lot of blood due to the fact that they pulled the dagger out, but I still picked it back up, though I shouldn't re-stab myself because that would be stupid.

Peter POV

They're breathing is getting too shallow, too heavy and too irregular. There was no more uncomfortable mumbling from them, they stopped that a long time ago. I just hope this will all work out by the end. I guess if they were a bad guy they'd be a bit too immobilised to do anything.

I brought them into Mr Starks med bay and set them down onto a bed sort of area. "Hey F.R.I.D.A.Y," I asked, "Please can you alert Mr Stark to come in here please. It's an emergency"

"Of course" came the reply. This has got to work, it has to. Please tell me your still awake

Too many elongated passed as I waited for him. His expression drastically changed as his eyes landed on the masked figure.

"I see you've um met Midnight, also known as the Shadow Warrior," he asked

"Huh? What, you know them?" I questioned, stumbling on my words, "um, she's injured sir"

"What?!" he exclaimed, immediately running over, "How?" Panic written all over his features.

"There was a dagger, it was vibranium I think"

"How long ago?" he trembled, gazing at the wound

"Not too long I think"

"Ok, just, go home," he panicked, not even looking at me as he gestured for me to go away

How does he know them? Does Mr. Stark just know everyone or something, but they do have a cool name. And bonus, they're probably not a bad guy so take that retrospect, my nodding system worked so I guess thats one victory?

Tony POV

"Oh Madeline, what have you done now?" I asked, knowing she probably won't reply, as I removed the mask from her face.

Her eyes were flickering as she fought to keep her eyes open. There was no visible damage apart from the blood spilling from her shoulder. As her suit fully retracted her previously blue t-shirt was now red. Well at least she was respecting the houses' colour theme. Not the point Tony focus.

"They had to drop the dagger" she gently laughed followed by a series of coughs. The kids dying but still finds things amusing, of course she does

She held up the dagger which was covered in her blood like some mental souvenir, "I'll have it scanned to see what I can find. I'm going to go get Pepper but these droids here should fix you up," I said, as calmly as I could "Keep your eyes open for me though won't you"

She smiled as her eyes kept flickering, if only this could be as easy as the movies.