Alfonso's Reward

During the middle of the party, Alfonso had kidnapped Bruno. He was just about done showing off his little Bruno to the whole crowd, and he only brought more attention to his actions. Carrying Bruno over his shoulder and walking back towards his room, away from everyone. Bruno was taken by surprise, but he knew exactly what Alfonso had waited for.

Alfonso's reward.

Alfonso glared at everyone who were staring at the two of them as they stared back. They would quickly look away when seeing Alfonso's glare, his aura was way too strong for them to do anything. He had walked through the red hallways as no one had been around since it would lead the way to Alfonso's room. When he had opened the door to his room, Bruno was placed onto his bed as he walked back to the door, making sure he had locked it and even chained it up. Alfonso stared at him with hungry eyes and licked his lips.

"Go to the closet and change." Alfonso said as Bruno got up from the bed and walked into his closet. What did Alfonso have planned this time? Alfonso sighed and sat on his bed, staring up at the ceiling, listening to the ruffled sounds of Bruno getting into his uniform. When the sounds had stopped, the noise of the door had slid opened as Bruno was standing there. He was wearing a green maid outfit with cat features such as ears and a tail along with tights. Alfonso smirked.

"I thought you might've not been able to get the tail on." Alfonso teased, staring at Bruno's body.

The sound of music were vibrating throughout the walls.

The air had become thick and hot.

"Well don't just stand there. Come over here and get on your knees."

Bruno walking slowly and kneeled in front of Alfonso. He placed his hands onto his right thigh and looked up at him.

"Yes master..." Bruno was now into the play. Alfonso touched Bruno's chin and pressed his thumb onto his cheek.

"Please your master." Alfonso stated, grabbing Bruno's hand and placing it onto his bulge. Bruno gulped down his salivia and unbuttoned his pants in order to see his member. When it was released, Bruno was holding it with his hand. "Mine requires two hands." Bruno gave a nod and placed his other hand onto it. He licked the tip and started to suck while stroking it with his hands. Alfonso smiled, seeing his good boy obey him. He touched the car ears and looked over to see Bruno's tail. "Take me in deeper. I know you can do it." Alfonso placed his hands onto the back of Bruno's head and slowly moved inside to the back of Bruno's throat. Bruno gave out a small cough, but Alfonso only move it deeper then quickly removed himself. Bruno was coughing with his eyes in tears from the exciting pain he had just experienced. Alfonso kissed his eyes. "Shall we go onto the next thing?" Bruno shook his head no.

"I-I can handle more. Release inside of my mouth." Bruno stated.

"Make sure to not let a single drop out." Alfonso demanded, shoving his cock back inside Bruno's and thrusting the shit outta him. Bruno held onto Alfonso's pants and looked up at him as Alfonso bit his lip and continued to thrust until he had came inside of Bruno's mouth. Bruno's lips tightened around Alfonso's cock, and his tongue cleaned Alfonso's cock off as he removed himself. Bruno had kept the semen inside of his mouth. Alfonso picked up Bruno and placed him onto his lap. "What a cute kitten." Bruno hugged Alfonso and started to grind himself onto Alfonso's cock. Alfonso found Bruno's sweet spot on his neck and started to suck onto it as Bruno grabbed onto his shirt. After a bit, Alfonso stopped him and pointed to the trash can. "You can spit it out now." Bruno nodded and spit out Alfonso's semen with the mixture of his own salivia. "Good kitty. Get on the bed. Ass up for me."

"Yes master Alfonso..." Bruno replied and got onto the bed with his ass up. Alfonso gave him a small smack on his ass and kissed his back.

"I don't really like the name master. Why don't you instead call me, daddy? " Alfonso asked.