Chapter 1

ARIES POV

I hear the clicking of heels on the floor, I look up from my computer and see my work colleague Blake, she is holding a tray of 5 coffees, well technically 4 in a tray and holding one separately.

Blake: Morning everyone, here are all your morning pick me ups.

Devon: Thank you sweet cheeks.

Blake slaps him over the back of his head.

Devon: Hey! What was that for?

Blake: You will never learn will you, your flirting gets you nowhere with me D, how many years have we all worked together and your still trying?

Aries: 5 very long years.

I smirk and Blake picks up a pen from Devon desk and throws it at me.

Aries: What was that for?

Blake: You're no better, you sleep with every girl walking!

Hearing my work colleague and friend say that hits a nerve with me, but then again this is me, I'm Aries Black, 28, sergeant of the FBI NY (New York), I have a mother and father who are the most amazing people ever and I hope one day I can find a love like there's.

I've got a younger sister and a younger brother and Devon there along with Ryder who is sat at his desk next to him are my best friends, we've been best friends since training academy and lastly I'm basically the man whöre in the whole building, everyone women and men who are gay look at me like a piece of meat.

I can't even blame them, I've brought it on myself, I love sëx to much, I love the feel so an amazing püssy wrapped around my throbbing cöck but lately all the püssys are the same, they aren't bringing much enjoyment anymore, it's just release for me now.

Don't get me wrong I enjoy it because I get to cüm but I'm never left speechless or starstruck from it anymore, I never get that tingling feeling anymore either but then again I've never had that since...actually that is for a later date.

There are 2 reason I don't date or do relationships and one is because I can't find a tingle or spark like my mum and dad have and the second one I will go into it later when I emotionally can, I've blocked it out for years so it's not coming to light anytime soon.

I place the coffee down Blake gave me, I push back off my chair and walk off towards the locker room, I punch the locker and sit down on the bench. I hear the door creek open and I don't bother looking up because I know it's Blake, I can smell her perfume.

Aries: Go away Blake.

Blake: I came to apologise.

Aries: Save it, your just saying what everyone else knows and believes.

Blake: Look, I'm sorry I said it in front of everyone but it is true, you do sleep around with mostly every women you lay eyes on and whoever falls under your spell but I am not judging you, okay so maybe my comment was a bit judging but I have no leg to stand on.

You know my past and it's not pretty either, I just...your a good friend to me and I want you to be happy and find someone to spend your life with and settle down.

I look up at her and nod my head.

Aries: Well my ways won't be changing anytime soon but I will admit freely I've not had sëx in a while.