Chapter 15

TIFFANY POV

I've actually been awake for a while listen to all they've found out and to hear I have a twin is weird but right now I need to tell them to cancel the mission.

Tiffany: We need to cancel this mission.

Aries: You're awake!

He leaps up and rushes towards me and pulls me into a big hug and kisses my head.

Tiffany: It will take a lot more than whatever it was to finish me off.

I look at everyone and they all smile sort of.

Diana: Sweetheart...we...

Tiffany: I heard everything, I have a twin, well we will need to do a DNA test but still.

Jordan: I'm Jordan...

She looks down at the floor and I put my hand out to her.

Tiffany: Come sit next to me.

She looks up, smiles, takes my hand and sits down on the bed.

Tiffany: You don't need to be afraid of me.

She looks at me with tears in her eyes.

Jordan: It's just all so new to me.

Tiffany: I understand and I'm sorry you've been through so much.

Jordan: I had some good times in my life.

Tiffany: I heard more or less everything, from now on your going to have lots more good times and I'm going to kill Alfred for what he has done to you.

Jordan: Please don't, we've only just finally met and I don't want to lose you.

Kendrick: We need to get a DNA test done to be sure princess.

Jordan: Why? I can feel it, I can feel the connection between us and it's even stronger now we are holding hands.

Kendrick: Because...

Tiffany: It's okay Jordan, it's best we do one to be sure especially for mum and dad's sake, they've mourned enough plus maybe once we know you can add them to your birth certificate?

Jordan smiles big and rubs her belly and I smile.

Jordan: It would be good to know for this little ones sake as well to know where he or she came from and family history.

Tiffany: See.

I smile and the man who spoke a second ago came over with test kit and rubs Jordan's shoulders.

Jordan: You probably heard, this is my husband Kendrick.

Tiffany: I did and I'm so happy for you.

Jordan: I'm guessing your with Aries?

I look at Black and smile and he smiles back at me.

Tiffany: It's still early days like 3 weeks we've officially been together but yes we are together. I hope that's okay captain?

Aero laughs.

Yasmine: Finally! Wait it's not just because you had to pretend to be a engaged couple right?

Aries laughs.

Aries: Yes and no, it helped us get closer yes but...

Tiffany: But the feelings were always there even before but it's going to take me time which...