Chapter 19

TIFFANY POV

I see Aries face change in an instant, I have no idea what Aero is telling him but he steps back out of my arms and just runs out the front door, I hear a car start, I run outside and see him drying away.

Tiffany: WHAT THE HELL BLACK!

I shout after him even though he can't hear me.

Wyatt: Is everything okay?

I turn and see Aries dad at the door.

Tiffany: No idea, our boss called him and he just ran out the door and drove away.

Wyatt: He will be back, don't worry.

Tiffany: Yeah and he better prepare for a bullet up his arse for just leaving and not explaining anything.

His dad chuckles and it's exactly like Aries chuckle apart from Aries chuckles gives me butterflies and his dads makes me smile at how alike they are.

Wyatt: Now I can see why he likes you so much, you've got a lot of fire that matches his.

I smile and look back at the picture of Lily and Parker.

Tiffany: Was Lily like that?

Wyatt: Oh honey don't try to compare yourself to her, your in your own league in Aries eyes.

Tiffany: How can I not, look at her...

Wyatt smiles at me and I see Athena come through

Athena: Where is Aries?

Wyatt explains to her and she huffs.

Athena: Typical, he better be back soon as Wes is doing the barbecue now.

Wyatt: If he isn't Tiffany here is going to put a bullet up his arse.

She laughs and I turn back and look at the picture of Lily.

Athena: I'm guessing my son told you everything?

Tiffany: He did and I know there is nothing to compare but I can't help but feel insecure she was his first love and the mother to his son.

His mum comes over and pulls me into a hug and kisses my head, it's such a warm and welcoming hug, like she accepts me and cares for me even though she doesn't know me very well.

Athena: Lily and Parker will always mean a lot to Aries and us but there story couldn't be continued but yours and Aries love story has just begun.

I can't help but smile at her.

Tiffany: I hope it does.

Athena: You've not had the best time with men have you?

I look at her with wide eyes.