Chapter 20

ARIES POV

I was shiiting myself on the ride there and back, I know I shouldn't of just ran out and left Tiff on her own with my family but I thought if it was true I need to be there as soon as possible, when I got there I ran upstairs to my desk and saw my son in the arms of Yasmine.

Obviously I was skeptical so I went to our lab and got our medical doctor down there to run a DNA test right away, she did it quickly and when it came back he was my son I was and still am scared, I've only just started to heal from Parker and Lily thanks to the help of Tiffany.

Then I've now got Tiffany and Maisie to think about and I was worried Tiffany would run but she didn't, she came outside angry with me which was understandable, as soon as she saw him her face lit up, seeing her holding my son made me smile and cry happy tears.

Everything Tiff said about us being a family together made it even more real and even more scary for me, can I do this? Can I be a dad again? What if I loose him like I lost Parker? So many thoughts running around in my head, I was going to blow.

Tiffany smiles and said the name she liked for him and it did fit him perfectly, River Parker Black, now it was just telling our families, which I'm sure my mum will be thrilled but also angry but this is what happens when you're a man whoore like I was.

We walk through the house and Tiffany is holding River, we step out into the backyard and everyone looks at us.

Wesley: Don't tell me you kidnapped a baby, god brother.

He smirks and I shake my head, I look at Tiff because right now I think I'm about to shiit my pants.

Tiffany: He's your nephew.

Athena: WHAT?!

River starts crying.

Aries: Thanks mum!

Athena: Sorry but what's Tiffany on about?

I huff and Tiffany kisses my cheek and heads inside with River and Maisie follows. I look at my family and put my head down in shame.

Ava: Brother what's going on? Talk to us.

I look up at them and smile slightly.

Aries: Tiff is right, he's mine, my man whoore time produced River.

Ava: Aww his name is so cute.

She comes over and hugs me.

Athena: I have another grandchild?

I nod my head and see my mum has tears running down her face.

Aries: Look mum if you can't handle it, it's fine, we will take River and leave.

She comes over and hugs me.

Athena: Don't you dare, I want snuggles with my grandchild. Don't get me wrong I'm not happy about how he came into the world, god knows who his mother is but he's here and he's our family.

I smile.

Aries: Unfortunately I know who his mother is, she left him on my desk at work that's why I ran out quickly. Before you say anything I was gone so long because I got our doctor to do a test and he's definitely mine but it also then flagged up who his mum was as she's in our system.