Chapter 4

TIFFANY POV

Tiffany: What are you doing here?

I hug my brother again and try to ignore the fact that Aries is going on a date with some bimbo. I'm sure date is a code word for spending my hour lunch break getting laid.

Jake: Well you knew I was on leave for a few months.

I laugh.

Tiffany: I meant here at the station?

Jake: Can I not come see my sister?

I smile.

Tiffany: Of course you can, let me introduce you to everyone.

I nod his head and turns to look at everyone.

Tiffany: You remember Aero.

Aero: Hey son.

Jake: Good to see you again.

Tiffany: This is Blake, Yasmine, Devon and Ryder they are all agents but Yasmine is also our cyber division.

He smirks.

Jake: Just like you.

I smirk.

Ryder: Sorry about the guy who walked out without introducing himself, that's Aries, he's our sergeant as well as Tiffany now. He's a bit...

Jake: Hard headed?

Devon: That and other things.

Blake hits his head.

Blake: You can't talk! You're the worse, you've slept with everyone here apart from me and Yasmine, Aries at least chooses his women and doesn't go with everyone.

Jake: I can't talk, I've had my fair share I think everyone has.

I just stand there not speaking much, I don't understand it, why do I keep getting this sickly feeling whenever they say about Aries being with women, I don't get it but I need to change the subject quickly.

Tiffany: Are you staying with mum and dad until your reassigned?

Jake: Yeah I am, it also means I can help mum with the farm but also help dad.

I shoot him a shut up look and he mouths sorry.

Jake: How is my little munchkin doing?

I smirk and open my phone and show him some pictures of Maisie with me and Damian.