Chapter 23

TIFFANY POV

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

I start to blink, I open my eyes and the light hits it and I groan.

Tiffany: Mother fuucker!!

I hear laughter and slowly blink, I see the face I've been longing to see for ages, Black is smiling at me long with literally everyone but my princess, my son, Damian and Landon. My dad was the one laughing and still is.

Ethan: Clearly haven't lost your spark.

Tiffany: Never.

I push myself up and Black stands up from the chair and goes to help me.

Tiffany: I can do it baby, I'm not a cripple yet.

I go to continue to push myself up but groan and look at my arm.

Tiffany: Fuucker! What's happened to my arm?!

Aries just looks down at the floor, I look at everyone and they all look like they've not slept in a century.

Ethan: What do you remember honey?

Tiffany: Being in a car crash and getting taken by those diick heads and please explain how the fuuck they got out!

I look at Aero.

Aero: I will explain later.

I nod my head.

Ethan: Anything else?

Tiffany: If your asking whether I remember being tortured for information and for fun then yes I remember it all up until I passed out. Well okay not everything, you all know as well as I do we get trained to block out pain and suffering and just anything so when it became unbearable I shut my brain off.

Aero: Your going to need to tell us the bits you remember, I know...

Tiffany: I know the drill captain.

Diana: We're you sëxually abused by them sweetheart.

I laugh.

Tiffany: Surprisingly no, they talked about doing it and it got them a head-but.

I see everyone smirk but Aries is still looking at the floor.

Tiffany: Black what's wrong? Does my face look awful.

I pull the covers back and stand up but I fall to the floor in pain.

Tiffany: Again mother fuucker! What the fuuck did they do to my body?

Aries gently picks me up and kisses my head, he now looks at me and his face is wet and his eyes are blood shot. I touch the side of his face and pull him into a kiss.

 I touch the side of his face and pull him into a kiss