Chapter 3

TIFFANY POV

I walk into my captain office and he slams the door and I roll my eyes. I've always been a person who breaks the rules and do things how I like it because it get done but also I don't like to be controlled and when I was doing my training that's what the board of directors liked about me and still do.

Aero: SIT DOWN.

Tiffany: Na I'm good I will stand as I will probably be walking back out anyways.

Aero sits down, he pulls out an envelope and places it on the desk.

Aero: Here are your transfer papers, they are waiting for you to sign to confirm your transfer, I've already signed.

I give him a strange look and look behind me and see all my new team looking from there desks, when they see me they quickly snap there heads back to there computers apart from Aries.

I look back at Aero and he has a straight face.

Tiffany: I don't think I should sign.

Aero: Why?

Tiffany: Because I clearly don't follow the rules you guys have set.

Aero: Sign this and we will talk.

I huff and walk to his desk and grab a pen then sign the papers, I push them back to him and he smiles.

Aero: Good, welcome to the team.

I nod my head and start pacing the room.

Aero: Now we need to have a serious talk.

He raised him voice to get my attention.

Tiffany: Did you seriously get me to sign the papers so you can fire me?

Aero: Of course not but we need to talk about back there.

Tiffany: I'm not going to apologise.

Aero: You will because you put Aries especially at risk.

Tiffany: I won't apologise.

I raise my voice but then I hear a knock at the door.

Aero: Come in.

Aries steps in and smiles.

Aero: What is it? This better be important!

Aries: You need to cut agent Carter some slack, it's her first day and she saved not only my life twice might I add but she saved Blake's too.

I look at Aries in shock and so does Aero.

Aero: She can't just disobey orders.

Tiffany: Brooklyn FBI told you I don't follow orders, you knew this when I was doing my training.

Aero huffs.

Aero: I know and this is what I feared.

Tiffany: What because my past is to much of a problem that's why you don't like me disobeying you?!

Aero: I never said that sweetheart.

Tiffany: Fine I will follow all your rules and obey you. Can I go sort my desk out?

Both men look at me in what I assume is shock and Aero nods his head. I walk out the room and Blake comes up to me and holds her arms out.