Chapter 13

CASPER/ARIES POV

I've never felt more powerless than I do right now, obviously when I lost Lily and Parker that was the worse day of my life but this women right here has helped me overcome my fears and with the help from my family and friends too.

Devon and Ryder or should I say Drake and Alec still, they pull up at the closest hospital, I jump out and carry T...Zara with me.

Aries: Someone help!

I see a nurse run up to us.

Jordan: What's happened?

Aries: Possible poisoned or drugged.

Jordan: Come with me.

She runs ahead and I follow after her, she pushes through a door and points towards a small room to the side.

Jordan: I will go and get the doctor, in the mean time another nurse is going to pump her stomach with charcoal.

I nod my head and take her into the room and as I lie her on the bed another nurse walks in and starts the pumping process. They call it activated charcoal, it's used to treat people who have been poisoned as the charcoal binds with the poison and stops it being absorbed further into the blood.

I just hope we got her here in time.

Jordan: The doctor will be here shortly to do other tests.

I snap my head towards the nurse who I didn't realise came back in.

Jordan: We do need details.

I nod my head but I don't know what to do because if I give the nurse Tiffany real name we risk the undercover operations but what if they need the information because they might need to do blood transfusion or something.

Aero: Aries it's okay.

I see our cap come in the room behind the nurse.

Aero: We need the upmost discretion here from everyone.

He shows his badge to her and she nods her head and he looks at me and nods his head.

Aries: We are with the FBI and on an undercover mission. We can tell you her information but it can't be logged through your system.

Aero: It can actually.

He smirks.

Yasmine: Hey bitches!

I laugh.

Aries: Of course it's you.

Aero: Yasmine here is...well I will let her explain what she's going to do but she's our cyber division worker so she can explain it better.

Yasmine: I'm hacking into your hospital systems and I'm going to put a virus in it so that any outsider who tries to hack your systems will get kicked out right away and we will be notified.

I've also added a virus to her information you will be adding so if they try to click on her link then there computer or laptop goes bomb but I've also made up another information platform so you need to add her information on there, her real one and the fake one if that makes sense?

Kendrick: It certainly does, now while I'm doing tests fill Jordan in please.

I keep looking to my angel and see her coughing up black charcoal but she doesn't know she's doing it, it's like she unconscious but her body is just doing it.