Chapter 18

ARIES POV

Seeing my beautiful angel get out the car and then helping our little girl out made my heart flutter, I'm sure my eyes have widen because that's a new feeling for me, I never felt that with Lily only Parker and that makes me feel slightly guilty but I don't have time to worry because our little monkey is running towards me.

I bend down, pick her up and spin her around and she giggles, I kiss her cheek and then ask if Tiff is coming and she smiles walking towards us, she reaches the top step and I turn around and see my whole bloody family waiting at the door like they are waiting to unwrap a present.

I've already told them to be on there best behaviour and I know my dad, sister and brother will but my mum...well that's a different one all together as she loves analysing people.

Ava: Hey again Tiffany.

Tiffany: Hey.

I can tell Tiff is nervous, she thinks I don't know her that well but I'm also very good at reading people and she's definitely nervous but she has no need to be but she will have to find that out for herself because I can easily tell her she has nothing to worry about but its just me saying it.

She needs to see it and experience it for herself, Maisie wiggles down and walks over to Ava.

Maisie: Miss, I like your hair.

Tiffany giggles slightly and I pull her into my side and kiss her head, I turn and see my mum smiling at me. Ava bends down to Maisie.

Ava: Thank you sweetheart, you must be Maisie, I've heard so much about you.

Maisie: That's me. Who are you?

Tiffany: Maisie don't be so rude! That's not how you speak to someone.

Maisie: Sorry, I was just wondering what your name is and who you are to everyone.

Ava: It's okay, I'm Ava, Aries sister.

Maisie smiles.

Maisie: Cool, is that your actual hair?

Tiffany: Maisie...

Ava: It's okay Tiff, she's just curious. Yes it's my natural hair sweetheart, just like my mums.

Ava points to mum and my mum smiles and bends down.

Athena: Can I get a hug from our precious little granddaughter.

Maisie looks at Tiff and Tiff smiles so Maisie takes that as a yes and walks to my mum slowly and hugs her.

Wyatt: It's really nice to finally meet you both, I know Athena has been dying to meet you since Aries told us.

Athena: Let's go inside.

My mum is holding Maisie, I turn to Tiff and pull her into me and walk her into the house, once inside she starts looking around the hallway and living room which is more or less conjoined.