Chapter 5

ARIES POV

It's the weekend and we've all been called into the office, I think we were all hoping to have a day off but clearly crime doesn't stop. I'm sat in our conference room tapping my feet while we all wait for Tiffany.

Aries: What is taking her so long?

Blake: It's her daughters birthday remember cut her some slack!

Aero: She should be here soon.

Right on the money she bursts through the door holding her beautiful daughter, the pictures she showed us doesn't do justice, she has Tiffany eyes and those eyes are what drew me in from meeting her but I'm not bothering to pursue anything.

Tiffany made it clear four days ago she thinks she will be another notch under my belt and clearly that's what everyone else things so why not just do it, so I've got back to my old ways. Past four days I've been trying to get this beautiful brunette out of my mine by fücking the receptionist and it's still not working.

Tiffany: I'm so sorry but I've got no one to watch her so I've had to bring her in.

Maisie: Unckie Ro!

She wiggles down from Tiffany and runs to Aero and he smiles so big and picks her up.

Aero: Hi pumpkin, happy birthday!

Maisie: You rember?

Aero: Of course I did pumpkin, have you been good for mummy this morning?

Maisie: Of cuz.

He chuckles.

Tiffany: I am sorry captain.

Aero: Don't be, it's so nice to see her.

Tiffany: It's just Damian has a court trial, my mum and dad have a doctors appointment, Jake is busy doing god knows what and my sisters are working.

Aero: Hey Tiff don't worry, she is welcome here always you know that plus I get to spend time with her, I can watch her while your dealing with what I need you to deal with.

Tiffany: Are you sure?

Aero: Definitely! I get to spoil her rotten.

Tiffany smiles and seeing it makes my stomach flutter which I bloody hate.

Aries: So what is it that we got called in for?

Aero: If you read the case file in front of you it should explain but also we have a child services person next door with some child with him.

We all open up the files and I see it's about a little girl who is six and the child services got a call about neglect and abuse from her home.

Aero: So you see why I've called you all in this is an important case, I need you to do background checks on the girl, you will have to use the picture of the girl to get information as we have no name for her or the family. Blake, Devon and Ryder I need you to go to the house and question the parents some more.

They've already been spoken to by the local police but now it's been past to us. Lastly Tiffany and Aries I need you to see the little girl first, try and get her talking and see if she can tell us if there are any more children in the house we don't know about and once you've done that I need you to meet the rest at the house.

This is so you can all do a proper search around the house, once again the local police did the search but I wouldn't put it past them to miss stuff or leave stuff out of there reports, there reports are in the files also.