Chapter 2).

I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU ALL KNOW THAT IN THIS CHAPTER THERE WILL BE THE WORDING OF N..*..*..*..*..*.  I will adding a star to that so you will all understand what I am meaning. This will be the only chapter that will have this in.

HARRIET POV:

Fred opened the door for us, so we could all walk in, and instantly Teddy spotted me and called out to me. "Ma - Ma - Ma," babbled Teddy.
"Did you all hear it? He called me Ma! Oh, Teddy, my sweet boy," I exclaimed.

Hearing Teddy call me Ma made me so happy.
"Oh, you make mummy very happy. Yes, yes you do," prattled George to Teddy.
"Oh and George, this is my dad's brother, Merle. He and his brother are with a group of people," I explained to George.

"It's all right, Har, we will find your other uncle," reassured George. "Very nice to meet you, Mr. Dixon, you can call me George," he offered to Merle.

"Lovely to meet you, George. Call me Merle. It's especially nice to meet a little one," replied Merle.

So we went all together in search of Merle's people. It didn't take long to find the camp. Halfway up a hill we parked the RV and stood in front of it. We were talking about how to best approach the, but the decision was taken out of our hands. Soon, we could see them coming to us.

RICK GRIMES POV:

I am so happy to be reunited with my family, but it also was painful to watch my wife and Shane cheating on me behind my back. The affair had been going on for a while now. It started well before the dead began to rise, hell, before I was shot on duty and fell into a coma. Lori and Shane had been more open with their affair since then. Subconsciously I had always known that Shane had wanted her, but naively I thought that he would never do that to me.

Lori did not know it, but I had filed for a divorce. She did not know that she had signed the papers, but that will change soon. I am glad that soon I will be free from that woman, and I will make sure that my son will stay with me.

When I had arrived at the camp, I had soon realized that Shane hated that I was alive. I knew that he would have just left me in the hospital to die.
At least my son, Carl, was glad to see me.

The next thing I had to do was tell Merle's brother what had happened in Atlanta. The brother, Daryl, was hunting some game.

It was not long before Daryl arrived and called out to his brother.
Sadly Shane was the first to reach Daryl and tell him the news about his brother.
Daryl went wild and just lost it with T-dog because he lost the key and left his brother chained on a roof in a walker-infested city.

I tried to calm him down and explain what had happed and that Merle was safe because we had blocked the door. Daryl was furious at T-dog and i too was angry to listen.

While I told him that I was going back, Lori was taking too, but I did not listen to her. Suddenly, I realized that now was the perfect time to tell her about the divorce.

"Oh, and Lori, we are no longer married. Have you never wondered if I knew that you and Shane were fucking? I had you sign the papers a month before I got shot." It felt good to tell her.

I saw that Lori was getting angry: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I'M NOT YOUR WIFE," she screamed at me.

"Do you remember the papers I had you sign? Well, that were divorce papers, and they were finalized about a week before I got shot," I told her. "You didn't think that I didn't know about you and Shane," I said as I walked away from her.

I could hear them all talking about what they had just heard.
"Rick, please, man, I never meant..." started Shane to apologize but did not let him finish and just walked over to Daryl.