Chapter 19

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT A LONG CHAPTER IT WILL BE ABOUT OVER 1000 WORDS. I WILL TRY AND MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER EVEN LONGER FOR YOU ALL.

(Thoughts)

Chapter 19).

"HARRIET." was the last thing I heard. I was on the bed and my head was pounding. I felt like shit I did " Harriet sweetheart you had is all scared I had to kick your dad out. He was becoming so worried that he just cried and we couldn't stop him." Rick calmly said to me.

"Rick, I don't know what happened. But I had a dream that scared me. Please can you get Dad for me please?" I said with so much panic in my voice. Rick nodded yes and went to grab Dad. I started to cry because the dream was so scary.

"Har, baby are you ok please don't cry," Dad whispered to me. "Daddy I had a bad dream and it scared me. Plus I don't know why I fainted."  I said d while trying to think.  "Sweetheart Snape may know why you fainted he is just doing more research. But you and the babies are ok." Dad says to me.

"Darling you said you dreamed while you fainted. Can you remember the dream?" Dad asked. "Yes, I remember it all Dad it scared me. You were chained up in a room and you were bloody.

But for some reason Mum was there chained up too." I said while starting to cry. Sweetheart your mum was killed by Voldemort you know this plus Dumbledore and the minister saw it in..." Dad said while stopping and just staring at me. "There is no way that James could be alive believe me love me and Sev, would love him back," said Dad.

I knew that deep down my dream was a dream but then why did I feel like it was real? "Ok, Daddy." was all I could seem to say. "Right love I'm sure your husband and kids would love to see you." Dad happily says to me. I nodded and thanked him while hugging him.

It didn't take them long before Rick and the kids came in. "I was so worried about you my love. Both Carl and Teddy have been crying for you." Rick tells me. I gripped his hand and said to him "I'm sorry that I scared you all I just hope Papa can find out why I did faint." Rick also agreed with me. "Mama, I miss you this much," Teddy tells me while climbing on my lamp. "I missed you too Mum you scared me. I don't want to lose you." Carl said while crying.

I wrapped my arms around both my boys and said "I'm ok my loves I was just feeling a bit sleepy that's all." I said to them both while trying not to panic them both.

I told Rick that I needed to get some fresh air but before I could papa came in. "I know what is wrong With you. Dumbledore somehow tried to put a bad spell on you and it didn't work. It's your power fought back and that's why you fainted." said Papa. "So I fainted because my body was too exhausted," I replied. I thanked Papa for helping I told them both I wanted to go outside for a bit.

As the day went on I started to feel a bit off and Rick noticed this. "My love, are you ok?." Rick asks. "I don't know I just feel off and I know it's not the babies," I replied. We never spoke about this again. Before night came I could hear shouting coming from outside. Me being me I went to have a look and stood by the gates and there standing was Ronald.

I could see Dad and Papa as well as Rick telling him to piss off. "She is mine and I will have her." I heard Ronald say to Dad. "You think that I would let you anywhere near my daughter then you are as stupid as you look," Dad said with anger in his voice.

I had heard enough and I went outside and looked straight at Ronald. "Why would it be possible to want you when I have my soulmate that I love completely?" I shouted out and Dad and Papa as well as Rick turned to me. "You will be mine Harriet I will even make sure you get your mum back," Ronald says with an evil smirk. I was starting to become more and more angry. "I will say this once and only once I will never be with you. If my mum is alive then I would save mum myself after I have killed you and your little gang." I screamed out to Ronald.

I walked closer to the gate and Rick came to stand beside me. I grabbed his hand and he looked and me with love in his eyes. "You want proof I will show you," Ronald said while he grabbed a two-way mirror from his pocket. "Mum," Ronald said to the mirror. "I'm here Ron." the bitch said back to his son. "Can you so me James?" Ronald said.

He turned the mirror around and chained to the wall was Mum he was alive. You bastard I will kill you and your pathetic family." was all I could say as I became so angry.

I became angry as I pulled out my wand and Dad seemed to know what I was about to say. "Sweetheart it's ok we will find your mum together," Dad says to me while trying to calm me down. "Go back from the hole you came from." was all I said and walked off while trying to stop me from crying.

As soon as I got to the room I just broke down in tears. I was trying so hard not to wake the boys up so I went into the kitchen of the prison. I just sat there unable to control my tears and anger. I picked up a stool and just though it across the kitchen.

(I knew that my dream was telling me something I just fuck. Mum is alive all this time.)

I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrap around me. Dad was standing in front of me and hugged me. I put my head on Dad's neck and just cried. I knew that if this was true I would make sure to find Mum. I knew that Dad was thinking the same thing.

"Sweetheart we will find Mum if this is true," Dad said. All I could do was nod my head.

WELL THIS CHAPTER IS DONE.
NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE BIG SHOWDOWN FIGHT WITH THE PRISON FAMILY AND THE GOVERNOR. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE READY AND UP NEXT WEEKEND BUT I I CAN I POST EARLY.

F.L.MERCURY...

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE