Chapter 20

THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER AS I HATE THE GOVERNER.

Chapter 20).

Serius pov:

I'm sorry worried that that bastard Weasley is right I and sev will get our James back. I know that Harriet would be happy with her mum. "My love we will find James if he is alive." sev says sweetly to me. "I know that you're right love," I replied. I wrapped my arms around Sev "It won't be long before Har, goes into labour it's only 4 months to go. "I know we will make sure that she is always safe," said Sev.

I felt like I had not done a good job with my baby. I knew that I did the best I could I will never let anyone ever hurt my baby ever again.
I just hope that my baby girl remains safe that's all I need. Fred comes running in "Someone is shooting at us." Fred says. "Ok thank you, Fred," I said to him. I looked at Sirius "We can't stay here for long." was all I said.

Meanwhile the governor:

Today is the day that we take over the prison and kill them all. Ronald thinks we are in this together but I'm in this for myself. I will take that potter girl for myself and I will enjoy doing it.

It had taken us 2 hours to gather everything that we needed. Everyone gathered around me "Today we will take the prison for ourselves. We will have more than enough food to last for months." I said to them all. "Let's do this," Ronald shouted.

We got into the cars and trucks and made our way to the prison. As we got to the prison I told them all to keep cover. I got out my binoculars and spotted a group of people gathering together. It was now or never to do this. I pulled out my gun and fired the first shot.

I watched as they all fired back at us and within seconds half of my men were killed by them. I could hear most of them shouting out and telling us we won't win. "Take a stand don't pull back we fight in till we win," I said to the men that were left.

The one called Rick was talking but I couldn't hear what he was saying. Just as we were gonna start shooting again I saw the Potter Girl. She comes to stand by some gingers and 2 bulky men.

"You won't win this I can assure you that." potter says. "Bo darling you are wrong it's your people that will lose," I replied. Potter started laughing "We will see then won't ever." potter said. I watched as Potter as well as some others lifted their wands and said something together.

I watched as Ronald got hit he just dropped I checked but he was dead. Fuck he was the one that could only help us win this. "Pull back men, I will be back and u will Finnish this," I said with anger. How dare they kill the one thing that could help me dam it. I will make sure that next time I kill a lot of them. That bitch potter will pay for this I will make sure of that.

As we were returning to the trucks I heard Potter say something and as I turned to see I fell to the floor in pain. "There won't be a next time this ends today." potter says. I got up and Potter fired another spell at me it was the same one that she had fired at Wesley. I knew that I was done for.

"As for the rest of you piss off and never come here again because I will kill you all." potter says. The rest carried going to the trucks and leaving as fast as they could.

There you have it chapter 20 is done.

What you all need to ask is if the governor is really dead. He was his with the killing curse but anything is possible in the story.

F.L.Mercury...

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE