Chapter 4).

CHAPTER 4)

FRED POV:

Watching Harriet and Rick made me feel happy that she is finally happy. And I will make sure that it stays that way. Sure, Rick had told me he had an ex-wife who could become jealous, but I never thought she would become like a banshee. I really don't like her or Shane.

The way they look at her is really brought out my protective side. I know that my brother is feeling the same thing as me. That reminds me, I needed to talk to Merle. He has become very protective of Harriet and Teddy in the short time since he had learned that Har was his blood family. What I wouldn't all do to have Sirius here with us as well, to ensure Harriet was safe.

I know Sirius loves his daughter. I can still remember that day Harry told me that Sirrus had blood adopted her. She was so happy she had a dad. Sirius had sworn us all to secrecy, to never tell Albus.
And ever since Har had blood adopted baby Teddy, because Remus and Tonks were killed, Sirius became a grandfather to Teddy.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my name was being called.
"Fred. FRED!"
I look up at my brother. "Sorry I was lost in my thoughts," I replied to George.
"Fred, I really don't like the way that Lori woman Is looking at our sister. I have seen Shane looking at her like he wants to eat her. We need to make sure that they stay away from her," George tells me.

I told him that we needed to talk to her uncles and Rick. George agreed, so we both went to look for them. It didn't take us long to find Merle and Daryl, as they were just coming back from hunting. I walked over to them with George.

"Merle, Daryl can we talk to you both for a second," I called out to them.
"What can we do for ya?" asked Merle.
I made sure that no one was listening before I started to speak. "Listen, I need you to please keep a close eye on both Lori and Shane. Lori has been giving Har nasty and dirty looks. Shane is looking at her, like he wants to eat her," I told them both. I could see the angry looks on their faces.

"Don't you worry, old Merle and his baby bro will make sure that they don't go anywhere near Harriet or Teddy. I will skin them both, then feed them to the walkers," reassured Merle.
"I will also be talking to Rick," I told them. They both agreed and went to start sorting the meat out. I knew that we would also have to tell Harriet. We knew that she hates it when you keep things from her.

Both Har and Rick were in the RV, so I walked over to talk to them. George is keeping an eye on Shane and Lori, meanwhile.
"Har, Rick, I need to talk to you both. I have already spoken to your uncles about this as well, Har, " I began.
"Ok, Fred, what is it that you need to talk about? Is everything ok?" Harriet asked.

I began to tell them everything. That I did not like it when Shane and Lori were around Teddy. And that the way Shane looks at her gave me the creeps. I could tell this made Rick especially angry.

"Shane better keeps away from you and Teddy. I don't even like him near Carl. Thank you for telling us, Fred." Rick thanks me.
"Fred, don't worry. We are not going to be staying there long. We are going to make a stop by the CDC, then we will go to dad," Harriet reassures me. I pulled her into a warm hug and then left to go and sit with George and help both Merle and Daryl.

HARRIET POV:

I can't stand an angry Lori. It's not like I have done anything to her.
Rick and I are talking in the RV, Teddy in my arms. I walk over to Teddy's room to place him in his crib, then I pant a kiss on his forehead. Then I go to the fridge and grab a beer for Rick and a soda for me. Then I sit down next to him on the couch.

"You ok, Harriet? Thank you for the beer, love," Rick thanks me.
"Yes, I'm just missing my dad. I just want to go to him right away, but I know that I will find him at the prison, he told my brothers and me about," I replied to Rick.