Chapter 10). Part 2

Please 🙏 beware that there is smut in this chapter.

Chapter 10).

Previous...

I told him that I would talk to Rick about my fears. I walked back to the house and suddenly felt pain in my chest. I could feel myself falling, only to feel someone's arms around me, stopping me from hurting myself, and all I could say was: "RICK!" And I passed out.

Back to the story:

HARRIET POV:

I could hear everyone around me. My uncle Merle demanded to know what was wrong with me. Heard them calling my name.

"Harriet, come on, wake up. Please, wake up!" The voice sounded like Fred.
"Come on, Harriet, I can't lose you. Your ol' uncle Merle and Daryl need you." I knew that was uncle Merle. I tried so hard to speak, but I couldn't.

"Mom, please wake up. Teddy and I need you, Mummy, please." I wanted to take my babies in my arms so bad and tell them that I was ok. I couldn't quite hear what Luna was saying, but I could feel myself starting to wake up.
"She is starting to wake up. This is come on, sis," coaxed Fred.

I opened my eyes and found everyone was looking at me. "Harriet, are you ok? You were in pain, then shouted Ricks's name," Charlie says.

It was Luna that spoke up next. "It's the soul bond with Rick. This happens when a mated pair freshly got together but hasn't fully mastered the bond, jet. Harriet will feel pain when Rick is not near her, and vice versa. It can also mean that one of you is hurt," told Luna and made me feel so bad that I started to cry. "Where is Rick? I need him, please," I begged them.

"Can one of you go and look for Rick, please," Charlie says to them all.
"There is no point. Rick, as well as Daryl and Glenn, went to find Hershel. He said that he will be back soon," Andrea shared with us.

I could feel the anger inside me. "AND, WHAT YOU THOUGHT THAT YOU WOULDNT TELL ME," I screamed at Andrea. I had both, Charlie and uncle Merle, trying to calm me down.

"Please calm down, Harriet, before you scar the kids." That made me stop. I never ever wanted my babies to ever be scared of me.
I just pulled them close and told them that I was sorry.
"Its' ok, mom. Dad has scared you," Carl sweetly says to me. "Mama, we love you."
I broke down crying again. My babies love me more than anything. "I love you both very much," I told them and placed a kiss on the foreheads.

I looked over to Charlie and Merle. "Please, can you find him? And when you do, and he is not hurt, smack him! Please, get him back to me? Tell him what happened to me! Rick will have to stay in the dam dog house," I said to them. They agreed, of course, to go and find them.

RICK POV:

Once we had found Hershel drinking in the bar, I knew that he was drinking the pain away. "Come on, let's get you home, ok," I softly say to him.
"No, I'm good. Thank you very much," Hershel replied. I really don't know what to say to get him to come with me. The more he drank, the more vocal he became with me.

Daryle suddenly joined our talk. "Look, I don't freaking care what you do, but I really want to go back to my family. So get off your dam ass NOW," Daryl yells at Hershel, and damn, that worked.
But before we could leave, a man came in, and I just knew that this guy was trouble. I gave a signal to Daryle and strode away. He knew what I was trying to say to him.

This guy tried to sweet talk us talking to lead him to the place we stayed. He knew we were too healthy-looking, fed and cared for. We had to have a place to stay.

I really didn't like this man. I told this guy that we were leaving. He pulls a gun out on us instead. The fucking idiot begins to shoot at us. I knew that we needed to end him. Before I could, I felt pain in my shoulder, looking down I had been shot. Gleen takes the shot that kills him. Poor Gleen looks shocked at what he had done, but it was either kill or be killed. I told them not to worry that I was ok.