Chapter 9). Part 1

Hope that you are all well darlings.

Chapter 9). Part 1.

Third-person:

Watching Harriet and her children laughing and looking happy made everyone happy. I know that she is still a little upset about the barn. But watching the whole group come together is a good thing. Hershel has stopped talking to all of us except Harriet. She hadn't partaken in the killing of the walkers in the barn.

I know that Merle feels a bit guilty and has tried to apologise to Harriet and the Greens. Rick has also become a better leader even when he still makes minor mistakes. Most are worried about Hershel, but he is just in his right to be hurt and upset.

Also, Andrea has started to become close to Jim. They would make a great couple. And I watched Charlie and Daryl getting closer. I don't think it will be long before they end up together, just like Merle and Luna.

RICK POV:

We have been on Hershel's farm for over a month, and I know that Harriet doesn't want to stay much longer than we already have. It has been a few hours since Hershel left after he had gotten angry.

He has been leaving at the same time every day, and I was starting to worry. I'm still in the dog house like Harriet says, but I know that Harriet still loves me, and this thought is all I need to get through this. Of course, she is still angry with me about the geeks that had been in the barn. I know I need to go and bring Hershel back.

His daughters are so worried about him. I know Harriet will probably hate me for leaving her without telling her, but I needed to do this. The good thing is, I will not be going alone as Daryl and Glenn are coming with me. "Thank you for coming with me," I thanked them.
They were both looking at me angrily. "I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for my niece. Rick, you know when we get back, your stay in the dog house will be longer," stated Daryl drily. I look over to Gleen, and he agrees as well. "Look, I didn't tell Harriet because I knew she wouldn't be happy about it.

"I know that she will hate me for this," I unhappily told them.
"It's not just about you not telling her, Rick. You promised that you would never lie to her ever. And you are doing it right now. And of course, everyone that she loves will be on her side," Daryl says to me.
"I know that. Ok, I don't want to hurt Harriet, ever. I love Harriet so much. I hope that she will forgive me," I whispered to them.

I knew that when I left her to find Hershel, it would be hurting her. But I also knew we needed Hershel with us. I hope that she will someday forgive me.

HARRIET POV:

I can still feel the anger deep inside myself, and I know that Hershel had family in that barn, but he should never have left them there. I needed to get far away from this place. I'm starting to feel unsafe being here.

I know that merle is sorry for what he did, and I know he was only trying to make us safe, but Í still wants to leave. I looked over to where Charlie was. I knew that he would be the best person to talk to about this. "HEY CHARLIE, CAN I SPEAK TO YOU PLEASE," I shouted.
"Of course, Harriet, I will be there in a minute. Just let me sort this out," replies Charlie. He was talking to Jim and could not tell what they were talking about, but I could tell that it made Jim smile.

After 10 minutes, Charlie comes to me, sits beside me, and gives me a small hug. "What can I do for you, baby sis," he sweetly asks.
"I feel very unsafe here, and I think that I can't stay at this farm any longer. I don't know what to do," I told Charlie my fears. "Oh, Harriet, I do understand, but have you spoken to Rick about how you feel about this place," he softly says to me.

Looking down at my hands, then back up to Charlie. "Yes, but he thinks that it is safe to stay here just for a bit longer, but for some reason, I don't feel safe here on this farm," I replied to him.

I told him that I would talk to Rick about my fears once again. I made it to walk back to the house when I felt pain in my chest. I could feel myself falling, only to feel someone's arms around me stopping me from hurting myself, and all I could say was "RICK!" And I passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Endnotes:
Damn, this story has become one of my favourites that I have done. I am very proud of myself. I give many thanks to my beta. I also want to thank you for all the comments and kudos you have given me.

I have decided to put this chapter as a split chapter as this chapter is way too long. So the smut will be in the second part but don't worry, as I have already written it, just adding bits.

Plus, I wanted to ask you all would you like Shane and Lori back with the gang or end up with the Governor Or in Alexandria? Please let me know what you think about this.