Chapter 1

Bree's p.o.v.

"I"m telling you, it was the weirdest dream I ever had." I told Logan. "Uh huh. And what was this dream again?" He asked me. "I was having a show down with a cop and I was in jail." I told him. "And how was that crazier than the one you had two nights ago." He asked me as his eyes got glued to the t.v. playing his game. "Which one was that again?" I asked him. "The one with the island full of cyclops and giants which all wanted to eat you." He told me. "I guess that would be weirder." I told him. "You should keep a dream journal, I bet it would be interesting and I would love to read it." He told me. "I don't know, it sounds like a diary and they're not really my thing." I told him. "It's not like a diary. A diary is your inner most thoughts. A dream journal is just keeping track of your dreams so if you ever have a dream where you think it's abnormal, you can go back and check your other dreams." He told me as he paused him game. He walked away but soon came back with a notebook. "Here. Your first dream journal." He told me. "Thanks." I said taking it from him. "I'm gonna start right away." I told him opening it up and starting to write as he resumed his game. "So what game are you playing?" I asked him. "Too focused to remember." He told me and I sat down next to him. "What do you do?" I asked him. "Shot down the aliens and airplanes that try to shot you." He explained to me. "Sounds boring." I told him as I watch him. "Look out!" I told him as one space craft tried to hit him but then just barely missed. "Yeah you seemed pretty bored." He told me sarcastically. "Shut up." I told him. "How can you even like so many games. You have so many." I told him. "I could say the same about your dreams." He told me. "True." I said back. "But I never knew a person could like such a varied of games." I told him. "Give any games five minutes. You'll be hooked." He told me. "How do you know which ones to play?" I asked him. "Usually whatever I feel like playing unless your here with me, then its whatever one I haven't shone you yet so you can ask the same questions everyday." He said me and I saw him smile. "I do not ask the same questions everyday." I told him. "Hm maybe you do need an actually diary." He told me and I stuck my tongue out at him. "Logan, why do you like the girl you like." I asked him as I started playing my fingers. He paused his game again. "Why?" He asked me. "I'm curious on what a guy looks for in a girl." I muttered. "Well every guy is different Bree and each one looks for different qualities." He told me. "I know but still." I said to him. "Besides Jimmy and I are very different. We have different interests in girls." He added. "Well maybe I'm curious about the girl you won't tell me about." I told him. "I don't really know what attracts me to her, I just know that she does." He told me. "Can you please just tell me who she is. I can help you get her." I told him. "No, I wanna do it on my own." He told me. "Why do you have to be so difficult?" I asked him. "All guys are difficult. Just look at Jimmy." He told me. "Besides guys are also stupid which is why he doesn't see how great of a girl you are." He told me. "Thanks." I told him as his face went red. "No problem." He said back. "You looked cute when your embarrassed." I said pinching his cheek. "Ow stop." He told me. "I just wanted to see if you would get cuter the more red your face got." I told him. "Your weird." He told me. "Of course I am, that's why I have weird dreams." I told him as he turned back to the t.v. and started playing his game again. "At least tell me one quality about the girl." I asked him just as his character in the game died. He turned to me and I noticed he stared into my eyes. "Tell me about her." I told her. "She's got beautiful green eyes, the most perfect pink lips, and she's really unique, I really love that about her." He told me. "See was that so hard?" I asked him but he just continued to stare at me. "Something wrong?" I asked him. "No." He muttered.

Logan's p.o.v.

"Perfectly fine." I added, staring into her beautiful eyes. "Why do you keep staring into my eyes then?" She asked me. "They're really pretty, that's all." I muttered. "Stop it, it's weird." She told me. "Sorry." I muttered looking away from her eyes. "Bree." I muttered. "Yeah Logan?" She asked me. "The girl I like, she likes Jimmy too." I told her. "And your telling me this because?" She asked me. "What does Jimmy have that I don't?" I asked looking back at her. "Well." She started then she looked at me. "Forget it." She told me. "So basically everything." I muttered. "No, you have some things." She told me. "Like?" I asked. "Um. You're, no." She started. God she doesn't think I have any good traits about me. I felt tears slipping down my face. "Sensitive, your way more sensitive than Jimmy." She told me. Gee, I wonder where she was able to pick that up from. "I gotta do my homework, would you mind heading home?" I asked her. "No, I can leave." She said packing up her things. "Thanks for the journal." She said hugging me before she left. "No problem." I said digging out me pocket knife and rolling up my sleeve.