Chapter 3

Bree's p.o.v.

~"You must go and save the prince. Your prince." Some girl me. Next thing I know, and yellow and orange dragon came in front of me. "Take this dragon as your ride, you'll get there faster than you would on foot." She told me. I nodded and hopped on the dragons back and we flew off. After about 10 minutes of flying, we reached a castle and then they shot cannons at us. We dodged them all then the dragon, my dragon broke down a wall in the castle. A bunch of people ran out along with one guy that waved both his arms at me. The dragon swept down and he jump on right next to me. It was Jimmy and he was dress like a prince. "Thanks for saving me Princess Briana." He said to me and my face went red. He knows my name! "It's no problem." I told him and then he leaned in for a kiss and so did I but then I got woken up. "Bree wake up already." Logan said shaking me awake. I hit him when I got up. "That was the best part of my dream. Jimmy and I were about to kiss." I told him. "Sorry but I figured you really shouldn't be sleeping through the day." He told me and I groaned. "Why do you even like him. He hit you on the face with a door." Logan asked me. "He's still hot." I told him. "But he doesn't even care about you. To him, you don't exist." He told me. "Thanks." I said to him as I grabbed my journal. "I didn't mean it like that." He told me. "Yeah whatever, I'll prove you wrong. Jimmy will be the perfect guy for me and we will get together." I told him. "Whatever you wish to believe." He said back. "So tell me about your dream." He added sitting down next to me. "Ah I wanted to lay back down." I groaned to him and he laughed. He pulled me into his lap and started stroking my hair. "Better?" He asked me. "I guess." I mumbled. "So tell me about your dream." He asked me and I started telling him about the dream I just had.