Chapter 10

Bree's p.o.v.

What I felt for Logan earlier at his party was strange. The first time I actually saw him that way. It was like, something weird just came over me and he was all I could think about. I just hope it doesn't keep happening, otherwise I'll friendship will pretty much be ruined since he obviously doesn't like me. He's been in love with some other girl for so long. Anyways, I'm going to bed preparing myself for tonight's weird dream. ~Bree's Dream~ At first things were pretty normal, for once. From the looks of it, I was on a date. We were sitting on top of a hill, watching the sunset. It was just beautiful. It had to be at least mid spring. Flowers were all around us, the air was so fresh. It was great, especially after that really long winter. I cuddled around the arms of the guy sitting next to me, who I'm assuming was Jimmy. I sighed in relief over the guy's scent. I don't know why but my dream was blocking me from seeing him. They started ruffling my hair. That's when I started having my doubts. Jimmy doesn't really care for touching my hair, but I do know someone that loves to ruffle my hair. "Logan?" I took a shot for it, hoping to be right otherwise this would be embarrassing. "Yeah Bree?" He asked back. My faced burned a scarlet red. I'm having a dream where I'm on a date with Logan. Get out of this dream! "Nothing, I just wanted to say your name." I said cuddling even more into him. Why I said that to him I didn't know. My mind doesn't feel right in this dream but my mouth just feels like this is right. His arms wrapped around me as he pulled me into my lap. "I love it when you hold me." I told him. He smiled. "I love holding you so it all works out." He told me. I nudged my head up and down his chest a little. Then I remember Logan telling me a long time ago that his perfect date was laying with the girl he loves while they watched the sunset, falling asleep to the stars, and walking up to the beautiful morning dew on an early spring morning. I was having Logan's perfect date with him in my dream right now. "Brianna." He started. He must be serious if he he was using my full name. Hardly anyone calls me by that anymore. "Yes Logy." I asked him. Did I seriously just give him a nickname. He smiled ruffling my hair a bit more. "I love you." He told me. WHAT! "I love you too." The words slipped right out of my mouth. ~End of dream~ I shot right out of bed. I just had a dream where I told my best friend, I was in love with him. We were on his perfect date, and he was holding me the way I wanted to be held on my perfect date. Why was I dreaming about being on a date with Logan in the first place? I can't fall for Logan. Not again, I'll just get crushed like last time. But why, after all this time, why are my feelings returning when I'm dating Jimmy?