Chapter 11

Bree's p.o.v.

Danielle and I were waiting in Logan's room. We were waiting for Logan to come home from school. I sighed. "What's with the huge sigh?" Danielle asked me. "I have a problem." I muttered hanging upside down from his bed. "Well what is it?" She asked me. "I think I have a big crush on Logan." I muttered. "How's that a problem?" She asked me. "He's my best friend Danielle. I'm not suppose to fall for him. It just breaks all the laws of being best friends." I told her. "Besides, I can not go down that rode again." I muttered. "What rode?" She asked me. "The rode of heart break. I just do not want to get my heart broken by the same guy twice, and now I have the possibility of losing my best friend too." I explained to her. "Wait, you fell for him once before?" She asked me. "Yeah, before we became best friends or friends at all really. But my feelings back then were so much stronger." I told her. "What ever happened to those feelings?" She asked me. "I got friend zoned." I mumbled. "Just because you two became friends doesn't mean he can't feel the same as you. He might like you, you don't know." She told me. "I know that he's been in love with a girl for the longest time and that she also likes Jimmy." I muttered. "Or maybe they're the same girl. Maybe he couldn't tell you because it was you. He couldn't do anything because friendship was at stake." She told me. "Why would Logan ever fall for me?" I mumbled. "Well, why did Jimmy fall for you?" She asked me. "He didn't, he's just using me." I mumbled. I didn't know that for a fact but I have my suspicions. "You know?" She asked me. "Not exactly, do you know?" I asked her. "Logan might have told me that he's just dating you because of a dare by his friends." She said smiling sheepishly. "And that he might like me. A lot." She added. "Sorry." She mumbled. "I don't have an interest in him though. I won't get in the way of the two of you." She told me. "I don't even care." I mumbled. I knew something had been up. I stared at the ground, then something caught the corner of my eyes. I got off the bed and walked over, picking up a teddy bear but not just any teddy bear. My teddy bear, the one I threw away because Jimmy told me to. I placed it on his counter, right where I could see it so I could remember to ask Logan about it. I sat back down just as Danielle got a text. "I have to go." She groaned. She got up and walked out just as Logan walked in. I felt my heart skip a few beats, he was just completely taking my breath away. "Hey you." I breathed out. "Hey Bree." He mumbled sitting down next to me and throwing his bag aside. "Listen Bree, I'm sorry for all the yelling I did to you yesterday, I was upset and I took it out on you which wasn't right." He told me. "Uh huh." I muttered. I took his chin and made him face me. "You alright?" He asked me. "Yeah, I just wanted to see your beautiful dark brown eyes." I told him. "You're acting strange." He told me. "Am I?" I asked him wrapping both my arms around one of his. "Yeah, you are." He told me as I snuggled into his arm. "I just want to be close to you." I told him. "Ever since last night at your party, I've had some strange, overwhelming feelings for you. I can't help but want to feel your warmth." I told him. "The spell. It worked?" He muttered. "What?" I asked him. "Nothing, forget about it." He told me, his face so red. "Can I let you in on a few secrets." I asked him. "Sure." He said as I got really close to him. "Before you knew me, I used to admire you all the time. I had the biggest crush on you." I told him. "You tell me a secret now." I told him. "I cut myself because you've never noticed me as a boyfriend. It's always been Jimmy to you." He muttered. I took his injured arm and started kissing it. "That's not true. In fact, I had a dream about you last night." I told him. He looked at me curiously. "We were on the perfect date. The setting of your perfect date and you were holding me like my perfect date." I told him. He smiled and blushed. "I love you Logan." I sighed. "I love you too Brianna." He sighed smiling. He cuddled me in his arms, it felt so good to be with him. "Bree, remember the teddy bear you got for Valentine's day a few years back and you had no idea who it was from." He asked me and I nodded. "It was from me." He told me. That's it, I could take it any longer. I pushed him down on the bed and started passionately kissing him.