Chapter 14

Logan's p.o.v.

"I thought this was what you wanted." Danielle told me. "Yeah, I wanted Bree to open her eyes, but I didn't want her to become obsessed with me." I told her. "She's not obsessed with you." She told me. "I walked upstairs to my room yesterday, and she was sitting on my bed naked." I told her. "Oh, what did she do after that?" Danielle asked me. "She unzipped my pants and started licking." I told her. "Licking what?" She asked me. "A place in my body she shouldn't have been licking. Could you not have figured that out?" I told her. "Well Bree's weird. For all I know, she could have been licking your pants." Danielle told me. "Bree is weird." I agreed. "But hopefully I can fix all this." I told her. "How are you ever going to do that?" She asked me as we got to my house. I saw a box on my front porch. I rushed to the box, not bothering to answer Danielle's question. I brought it inside and she followed me. I put the box on the table before opening it. Sure enough, it was the potion. "With this." I told her holding up the potion. "What is that?" She asked me. "I called up the women that made the candle, she gave me this potion to get Bree back to normal." I explained to her. "Now to get Bree here." Danielle told me. "Don't worry she's probably in my room." I told her as I started walking upstairs. We walked into my room. Bree was reading a book but soon looked up at us. "Hey, I thought you'd never get here." She said smiling at me. "Hey Bree." I said sitting down next to her. "I was walking home with Danielle." I told her. "Oh alone." She said, I think she was jealous. "Danielle would you give us a minute." I told her. "What, you're going to do it without me?" She asked me. "Yep." I told her. "Fine." She said leaving my room. "What are we doing?" Bree asked me, she sounded curious yet excited. "I just want you to drink this." I told her handing her the potion. "Are you sure?" She said taking it from me. "Please, for me." I told her. "Um.  Okay. Only for you though." She told me. I pecked her on the lips before she opened it and drank it. She gave the bottle back to me when she was done. "That tasted weird." She told me. "How do you feel?" I asked her as I looked at her eyes. They were still white. "Weird, it feels like it's bubbling inside of me. It kinda hurts my head." She told me. She blinked from pain for about thirteen seconds. When she opened her eyes back up, they were a beautiful green. She's back. "Are you okay?" I asked her. "Oh my god, what happened?" She asked me. "I accidentally put you under a spell." I said biting my lip. "Ah guys, I kinda gotta go." Danielle told us. "Bye Danielle." We both said even though Bree said it at a much lower volume. "Oh my god, what have I done." Bree said holding her head with her hands. "What parts do you remember?" I asked her. "All of it, breaking up with Jimmy, telling you I love you, licking your private area." She told me. "I'm sorry Bree." I said laying a hand on her shoulder. "Don't touch me." She yelled at me. Besides my birthday, she's never yelled at me. "Sorry." I said taking my hand off of her shoulder. I got up. "I'll leave you alone." I said walking out of my room. I know I had no idea how she was going to react to the stuff she did, but I thought she'd at least thank me for deciding to get her out of the spell but I guess I was wrong. I walked into my kitchen on my way to the basement. My mom's knife rack catching my attention. Bree had locked up my pocket knife. I decided to grab the one with the weakest blade before walking to the basement.