Chapter 5

Logan's p.o.v.

After the dare, Jimmy followed me to my locker for some reason while he waited for the first girl to come in school. "Why are you at my locker?" I asked him. "I think you're really cool O'Connor." He told me. "If you think I'm so cool then call me by my first name." I told him. "Which is?" He asked me and I sighed. "Logan." I told him. "I'll remember that, Logan." He told me. "No, it doesn't sound right coming out of your mouth. Just stick with O'Connor." I told him. He laughed a little. "Wouldn't you know the first girl to come in the school would be the new girl. That's kinda funny." He told me. That is kinda funny. "Wait, a different girl just caught up with her. Looks like I just found myself a knew girlfriend. Later O'Connor. Don't wait up." He told me before walking past me. I watched him as he approached Danielle but he was in the way of the other girl so I couldn't see who it was. I just hope it wasn't Bree.

Bree's p.o.v.

Jimmy came walking up to me and Danielle and I got really nervous. "Hey Jimmy." I said to him as Danielle rolled her eyes. "Hey Briana, you look pretty today." He said checking me out from head to toe. "I, I do?" I said blushing. "I was wondering, would you maybe like to go out sometime?" He asked me. "Sure." I said blushing. "Why don't you give me your phone number and I'll text you after school." He told me. "Okay." I said handing him my phone number before he walked away. "Jimmy just asked me out." I squealed to Danielle and Logan once he came over. "Good for you." Logan mumbled, "Everything okay?" I asked him. "Everything's fine." He said before walking away. "What was that about?" I asked Danielle. "Maybe Logan doesn't want you dating Jimmy for some reason." Danielle told me. "I know he doesn't like Jimmy but I never really knew why." I told her. "Maybe you should find out. It's possible that Logan knows something about Jimmy that you don't." She told me. "Maybe but what's there to hate about Jimmy?" I said happily. "I don't know but I'm not too thrilled about him." Danielle told me.