Chapter 7

Bree's p.o.v.

"Jimmy stop." I laughed as Logan shot us a glare. He closed all his books and got up. "I'll just not do my homework and fail all my tests. Goodbye!" He said before walking out the door. "What was that about?" Jimmy asked me and I shrugged. "I don't know. I know he likes a girl. Maybe he's jealous that his best friend is in a relationship and he's not." I explained to Jimmy. We had been studying in my room until Jimmy started kissing my neck and then Logan over reacted and stomped out of the room, leaving my house. "Well now that he's gone." Jimmy said before pushing me on the bed and kissed my neck again. "Mm Jimmy, stop it." I laughed. Then my teddy bear, I had gotten from my secret admirer about six years maybe, fell off my shelve above us and landed right next to me. "Is that a teddy bear?" He asked me. "Yep." I told him. "Why do you have a teddy bear?" He asked me. "Someone gave it to me on Valentine's day six years ago." I explained to him. "Who gave it to you?" He asked me. "I don't know." I told him. "That's kind of a pathetic way to tell someone you like them." He told me. "I thought it was sweet." I told him. "Really? A teddy bear. It's so childish." He told me. "Really?" I asked him. "Oh yeah." He said back. "And do you think it's childish that I still keep it?" I asked him. "No, not childish but it does make me a little uncomfortable knowing that you keep something from someone else that likes you." He told me. "Why would you want to keep it anyways?" He asked me. "I don't know. It's cute and I always wanted to meet the person that gave it to me." I told him as his phone rang and he checked it. "I gotta go." He said getting up and kissing me on the forehead before leaving. I picked up my teddy and looked at it. "It has been six years." I mumbled to myself as I thought about what Jimmy had said. "Maybe, just maybe. I should get rid of it." I mumbled. "But, six years. Has it really been that long?" I asked myself.