Chapter 15

Logan's p.o.v.

Bree's been avoiding me ever since I broke her out of her spell. "You should have kept her under that spell, now your friendship has shattered." Danielle told me. "You've started to annoy me lately." I told her. "Sorry, I just don't think you did the right thing." She told me. "So I was going to keep her my love slave." I told her. "It basically wouldn't have worked out either way." I mumbled. "Yeah, I get that." She told me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jimmy getting pushed around by his friends. "Danielle I'll catch up with you later." I told her and she nodded. She walked off right as Jimmy got away from his so called friends. "Um hey Jimmy." I said walking over to him. "Hey O'Connor. So your bestie dumped me." He told me. "I know." I mumbled. "What was that about?" I asked him. "Or the guys are making fun of me because that was the first time a girl had dumped me instead of me dumping her." He told me. "Um, would you maybe want to come over to my house later." I told him. "Sure, I don't really feel like getting pushed around by them anyways." He told me. "I'll see you later then." I told him. He nodded before heading out to the buses to go home. Then I pulled out my phone to text Danielle. 'Bring Bree to my house please.' I text her before walking outside. I began to walk home. About half way home, I got a text from Danielle. 'I can't find her, she's not home.' I got from her. I sighed. "Bree, where did you go." I mumbled as I took a detour through the park. It was faster this way. After a while, I started hearing crying. I tried to ignore it but I found it getting louder as I made my way home. I found just the one I was some what looking for, crying on a bench. "Bree?" I asked making my way over to her. She looked up at me. "What do you want?" She asked me. "I want to talk." I told her. "So talk." She told me wiping her tears away. "Can we go to my house and talk." I told her. "Why, so you can grab a knife as soon as something goes wrong." She said to me. "No, and you can yell at me all you want when we get there." I told her. "But you hate when I yell at you." She told me as I picked her up into my arms. "As much as I hate when you yell at me, I hate not talking to you even more." I told her as I started walking. "Mm." She moaned as she snuggled into my chest but I might have just been hearing noises. I walked her all the way to my house in silence. When we got upstairs, I set her down before I opened my door and we walked in. Jimmy was already there like I expected. "What is he doing here?" Bree asked me. "I wanted to make everything better. Bree I don't like you avoiding me." I told her. "I have nothing to say to her." Jimmy told me. "As do I." Bree said to me. "Jimmy, the reason Bree broke up with you is because she was under a spell. I had made a wish that Bree was in love with me and it can true. She was under the spell when she broke up with you." I explained to him. "Is that true?" Jimmy asked her. "Maybe." She mumbled. "Would you want to get back together with me then." He asked her. I smiled, to show Jimmy I was happy for him, even though I was dying inside. "No." Bree told him. "What?" He asked softly. "What!" I asked highly confused. "Jimmy, I'm sorry but we both know you don't really like me. You did it because of a dare and I don't feel like being dumped like one of the rest." She told him. "What!" I asked. "Jimmy, could you give us a minute." She asked him. "I might as well leave at this point." He mumbled. "Logan, I couldn't find Bree." Danielle said walking in. "New girl." Jimmy said stiffening up. "Maybe that's because you found Bree, and Jimmy." Danielle muttered. "Danielle, can you go in the hall with Jimmy for a minute." Bree asked as she pushed them out of the room. "Fine." She groaned as Jimmy happily went. She closed the door behind them. "Bree I don't understand. You've always wanted Jimmy." I told her. "I've been thinking about some of the stuff you've said to me in the past about Jimmy and I realized, why should I be all over this guy that hasn't even noticed me as a living being. Especially when I have this amazing guy in front of me that's loved me all his life." She told me. "Bree snap out of it, are you in some late second reaction to the-." She cut me off my pressing her lips against mine and wrapping her arms around my neck. She moaned into my mouth. "Briana." I muttered after she broke away. I looked into her eyes to make sure, they were green. Unmistakable. "I'm serious right now. No spell, no trance, just us." She told me. "I love you" She told me.