Chapter 6

Bree's p.o.v.

"I never thought you'd ask me out." I told Jimmy. "Well never say never." He told me and I laughed. "You have a cute laugh." He told me and I blushed. "Thanks." I murmured. "I've been waiting for this day for a long time." I told him. "Really, how long?" He asked me. "I don't know, it's been a while since I first saw year. At least a couple years." I told him and he nodded. "I almost lost hope a few times." I added. "Why?" He asked me. "Because you never noticed me." I told him. "Sorry about that. So many people in our school, I had to not see a few of them." He told me. "It's a shame I just noticed you though." He told me and I blushed again. "Bree, I've never realized how cool you guys are." He told me. "Mm?" I questioned. "You, Logan, and the new girl. You're a cool group. Maybe I could be apart of it." He told me. "Well you can if you want to." I told him. He curled a strand of my hair around his finger. "Is this your natural color?" He asked me and I nodded. "It's such a pretty red." He told me. "But your blush is prettier." He said taking his gaze off my hair. My cheeks heated up and he smiled. "Just like that." He mumbled before leaning over the table between us and laying his lips on mine. I, I can't believe this is happening. His hand moved to the back of my head, moving some of my hair around and tangling in his fingers as his other laid on my waist. He licked my bottom lip but I pulled away from him. "Something wrong?" He asked me. "Jimmy, this is my first date, my first relationship. I'd really appreciate it if we could take things slow." I told him. "I guess I can do that." I mumbled. "Thanks." I told him. "No problem." He said back.

Danielle's p.o.v.

"I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS. THEY'RE DATING!" Logan was flipping out right now. "Logan, why are you so upset about this?" I asked him. We were in his basement. I was laying on his couch throwing a tennis ball in the air. "I just, I just don't like him okay." Logan told me. "Really because the way you over reacted, it's as if you're in love with Bree." I said as he stopped pacing. I think he might have froze in place. I looked at him. "You do love her, don't you?" I asked him. "No." He mumbled. "Don't lie to me." I told him. "Okay, so maybe I am. So what!" He said as his face went red. "It's not like it matters, she loves Jimmy and never felt anything for me besides friendship." He told me. "But Logan, you have to tell her." I told him. "No I don't." He told me. "Yes you do." I said back. "Why do I have to tell her?" He asked me. "Because you love her and you want something to happen between you two." I told him. "Yeah but she has a boyfriend." He countered back. "Please, he'll cheat on her with in a week." I explained to him. "Haven't you two ever shared a romantic moment?" I asked him. He shook his head. "What, but you two are together all the time." I told him. "I know which is why I would remember if we had one good romantic moment." He told me. "Well nothing romantic between the two of you pops up?" I asked him. "Nothing but when we first met. And..." He started. "And." I said hoping he'd continue. "Well she doesn't know it, but about six years ago I gave her a teddy bear for Valentine's day." He told me. "Aw." I said and he blushed. "But you can't tell her, she doesn't know." He told me and I nodded. "I promise not to tell her." I said to him.