She is happier

Takemichi remembers everything so well she has given up everything and go threw hell and back to save everyone she loved to only get her heartbroken by her long time love, she had fallen in love with hinato and they had dated for while she thought it will last forever until that night when it all ended.

Hinato " Takemichi next for coming to meet me"

Takemichi " sure you made it sound important what the matter"

Hinato " I'm breaking up with you take-Chan I meet someone when I was away at South Korea, she a nice women and we fall in love she had become my everything"

Takemichi " ......."

Hinato " please Takemichi say something"

Takemichi " I'm happy for you hinato you found someone you love dearly"

Hinato " I'm sorry Takemichi"

Takemichi " it okay hey you should give her this necklace I remember you said it was for the person you love"

Hinato " no it your take-Chan you are still important to me"

Takemichi " please take it hinato it her now" Takemichi and hinato had parted ways that night she was even invited to his wedding which she attend for short whole before leaving.

Later at day of the wedding

Mitusya " you know it takes a lot of guts to attend someone who you uses to love wedding Takemichi"

Takemichi " thank you mitsuya"

Mitsuya " one day someone going to make you happy again and you will become some bride I know it"

Takemichi " thanks mitusya"

Mitusya " anytime my angel"

Years later

Emma " I still can't believe you are marrying mitsuay after years of being friends and soon dating"

Mitusya " I can't believe it either"

Mikey " hey we came to see the lucky bride wow Takemichi you are beautiful mitusya a lucky man"

Takemichi " thank you Mikey"

Chifuyu " sorry to ruin your prefect and happy wedding but hinato here"

Takemichi " oh i know we invited him he still my friend"

Mikey " oh well we will keep him away from you right now it yours and mitusya day"

Takemich" thanks guys"Takemichi and mitusya were soon married after that she was happy that she found new ,ove with someone who loves her and mitusya was happy to have her as a wife.

After the wedding

Mitusya " I thought you said you were not coming to the wedding"

Hinato " I changed my mind you are lucky to have her"

Mitusya " yes I'm all thank to you and your selfless behavior I will make her happier"

Hinato " yes you will make her happier then I had congratulations"

Mitusya " goodbye hinato I hope you get home safe to your wife and child, because right now I have my wife waiting for me"

Hinato " ...." Hinato knew he had made a mistake but it was to late she was happier with someone else a person who loves her and won't betray her for anyone else.