Takemichi kawata/Haitian

Takemichi brothers were not normal or normal compared to her friends older brothers, yes she is the baby of her family she has four overprotective brother and kindhearted mother. Her mother worked most of the times but was always there for her children, and the topic of fathers is swore topic for her and her bothers.

Mikey " hey smiley and angry there are rumors going around that you two living in same area as Haitian brothers"

Smiley " oh yes about that"

Draken " there have been some guys who see you two hanging out with them so are you all friends now or something"

Angry " we run in the same social circle"

Mitusya " umm" the toman captains and vice captains had meet up early during a Friday afternoon, after Mikey had made a meeting after being told the Haitian brother and their man wanted to join forces. Everything was relaxing as they kept the conversation going on and enjoying each other company.

???? " leave me alone"

???? " oh come on cutie we want to have some fun with you" hearing a female voice everyone soon started moving towards it when, they could tell something was off. Then they saw some girl with blue eyes being harassed by some older guy who looked like they were grade above her, she was trying to get away from them but they were not leaving her alone.

Mikey " I think we have to teach some ..." before Mikey could say anything else the twins had taken off running and started attacking the guys harassing the girl getting everyone attention. But soon everyone become more shocked when the Haitian brother had joined the beat down. Toman soon ran toward the beat down to check on the girl and get involved with the beat down.

Smiley " hands off our sister you bastards you don't deserve to touch her"

Draken " sister"

Takemichi " brothers stop i think they had enough and you might kill then, remember the promise to me and mom"

Ran " fine"

Rindou " hello Mikey we will like to have that meeting after we clean up"

Twenty minutes later

Takemichi " good afternoon I'm Takemichi and thank you for being friends with my brothers"

Hakkia " wait she your guys sister"

Smiley " yes she is the baby of the family"

Ran " I thought you were still in school"

Takemichi " pipe bursted and flooded classroom and floors, the school sent everyone home"

Rindou " then why didn't you call any of us to come get you and take you home"

Takemichi " I wanted to walk home and take train home as well"

Angry " good I'm taking you home now"

Takemichi " fine and mom won't be home tonight she had left for business trip in South Korea"

Ran " we know she texted us"

Takemichi " okay it was nice meeting you all" Takemichi soon ran after angry the two of them were talking about something, while everyone else was watching from far away.

Mikey " we can make peace under one conditions"

Rindou " what"

Mikey " you give me your sister number and date with her"

Ran " we cam do the number she seems to like you all but no to the date"

Mikey " I can take what I can get"