Nanny (2)

Takemichi was enjoying her life as a nanny and the boys were so sweet and nice, she had become like a mother to them. Her bosses were for a trip tonight and Takemichi had arrived a few hours ago, she was getting dinner ready for the boys. They were right now doing some homework, as their father were packing their suitcases.

Draken " if anything bad happens calls us and we will be back her shortly"

Takemichi " yes sir"

Mitusya " the boys don't have any parents teacher conference but if they do ...,"

Takemichi " I will take over and give you guys updates"

Baji " good thank you for coming at the last minute Takemichi we are sorry"

Takemichi " it okay"

Mikey " oh yes and please look over the kids homework to make sure it fully completed"

Takemichi " I will"

Chifuyu " oh yes boten been having some bed wetting issues so he might wake you up, and ask for help"

Takemichi " understood and he told me about when we were talking here from school"

Chifuyu " oh okay thanks again"

Pah " guy we will have to leave soon"

Mikey " fine coming boys we are leaving"

Boys " bye"

Draken " if you kids behave for take-Chan we will bring back gifts"

Boys " okay" the guys were soon gone and after a few minutes dinner was ready and the boys were happy. Takemichi allowed them to watch some cartoons before bath time and bed.

Genji " hey take-Chan will you become our full time mommy"

Takemichi " huh"

Ayumu " will you marry our daddies and become our mommy"

Takemichi " sweeties that not how to works your dad have to agree on that"

Tadashi " we can ask them to marry you and then we can be a happy family"

Takemichi " aww sweetie"

Hiro " we want you as our mommy but her"

Takemichi " well why don't we go to the zoo tomorrow boys what do you say"

The boys " yeah"

Takemichi " good" the kids had soon went to bed and takemichi was doing the dish's and some laundry as well. When other had become jealous of her work Takemichi didn't pay attention to them, she loved taking care of the boys and making them feel loved.

A few days later

Mikey " hey we are home how was everything when we were gone"

Takemichi " they were good and the boys has passed their exams with flying colors, and even got some awards"

Draken " wow where are the boys they are mostly around here by now"

Takemichi " oh they are hangout with some friends that the park around here"

Mitusya " did the boys saying anything embarrassing to you when we were away about us"

Takemichi " no why do you ask"

Baji " oh nothing we just wanted to know"

Chifuyu " you know kids always saying embarrassing things and making fun of adults, well we are going to rest for a bit we will see you later bye" the guys had walked away before Takemichi could say goodbye to them the fathers had fallen in lobe with their kids nanny. They wanted to have a deeper relationship with Takemichi but they didn't know how to deal with it.