Brahman

There were rumors going around that there was a new powerful gang in Tokyo city, Toman was trying to find out what about this gang. The only things everyone knew was at their name was Brahman and that all the members had hide their face with their gang jacket hoods. Their captains and commander seemed very powerful when it came to fighting, so everyone was told to keep an eye out. When it came to Takemichi it seemed like no matter what she dose danger seems to find her.

Takemichi " ...."

Teacher " oh Takemichi good you are here we have a new student here and I know you will be good person to show him around"

Takemichi " sure"

Teacher " well senjio please meet Takemichi she will be helping you today"

Senjio " hello"

Takemichi " hey senjio come on I will show you around the school before classes start"

Senjio " coming" for some reasons senjio remind her someone but she couldn't tell who it was, but she soon shakes it of and started showing him around the school.

Senjio " has anyone ever said you have beautiful blue eyes"

Takemichi " well yes"

Senjio " would this someone be a boyfriend"

Takemichi " wow you move fast with your questions but no I don't have a boyfriend"

Senjio " umm so the position is open"

Takemichi " you are very handsome but I won't push it new boy"

Senjio " understood maybe we can start off as friends and see where they takes us"

Takemichi " sure and hey maybe I can introduce you to my others friends, they are very nice guys"

Senjio " sure I will love that but I hope I can spend more time with you"

Takemichi " we will see about that" Takemichi had helped senjio get settled in with the school and it seemed like they were getting very close.

Senjio " hey have you heard about that delinquent gang called Brahman"

Takemichi " yeah some of my classmates are delinquent and in some gangs they have been talking about them"

Senjio " well I think they are cool staying hidden and hey maybe they, will give toman and other a run for their money"

Takemichi " well after all that has been happening lately maybe talking with work"

Senjio " then come with me after school and have some fun"

Takemichi " umm sure I will love that" so after school Takemichi had followed senjio somewhere but she was soon shocked to see the gang of Brahman.

Senjio " welcome Takemichi to Brahman now why don't we talk over some food"

Takemichi " umm sure"

Senjio " don't mind them my buddies will keep the away so we can hangout"

Takemichi " umm cool" Takemici had many questions running threw her head and she had enjoyed her time with senjio, now she was hoping Mikey and the others will understand before someone says she was kidnapped once again and fight starts.