You Again part 2

Brittany's Pov

I don't know what i'm gonna do, she has me at gun point. I just hope she doesn't shoot.

"What Do you want Alex?" I snarled.

"I guess you forgot that little chat we had i told you what to do and you failed to do it so somebody is gonna die today." She smirked and i felt the anger in me increase.

"Alex what are you doing?" Santana says from behind me and i froze hoping Alex doesn't say what i think she is.

Alex's pov

So here we are, i have Brittany on gun point and the love of my life Santana standing behind her asking what's going on so i decided to tell her what happened between britt bitch and me.

"Well Sanny, Brittany here came to my house..."

(A/N Forgot to mention the text Alex sent to Brittany for them to meet up)

<Flash-Back>

  I was sitting on my couch watching TV when i heard someone repeatedly knocking on my door. I got up and opened the door and saw Brittany. Before i was able to speak she pushed me inside and locked the door behind her, She kept her distance and spoke.

 "Why did you  text me, what do you want?" She yelled and i just smirked.

"I want you to stay away from Santana, she's mine and only mine." She took a step foward. I looked up at her, the smirk still on my face waiting for her reply.

"You can't make me, you had you're chance with Santana and you fucked up. Now listen and listen closely, you stay away from Santana. I think she's made it clear that she doesn't want you anywhere near her so i think it would be best if you just dissapeared." I felt the anger boil inside of me but i didn't show it, i kept my temper and replied.

"You've been warned Brittany." I say as she just laughs and walks out the door.

<End of Flash-Back>

Santana's Pov

I can't believe all that's going on right now. Why is this happening, i can't believe Brittany kept this from me. My thoughts were cut off by a voice.

"You are one crazy bitch you know that right?" Brittany says glaring at alex.