Ex marks the spot part 1

Santana's Pov

         As i open my eyes i feel something warm nestled in my neck.

I looked down to find brittany fast asleep. Not wanting to wake her, i slowly got out of bed and headed towards the bathroom to freshen up. After i came out the bathroom brittany was still fast asleep so i decided to go for a walk.

  "Good Morning Santana would you like some breakfast?" Marrisaw said.

  "No thankyou, im just gonna go for a walk." I said heading for the door but was stopped by a little arm wrap around my leg.

   "Sanny could you bring me back a donut pwease."I giggled.

    "Sure princessa what kind?" I asked smiling.

   "I want the vanilla with sparkles." She said smiling, i giggled at her little mistake.

    "Okay, one vanilla donut with sprinkles it is." I say as i walk out the door.p

   *30 minutes later*

    (still san's Pov)

         I was walking down a street when i came across a coffee shop. I decided to get a coffee and beth's donut here before i go back to the house. I walk in and order.

  " Hi, welcome to the Brew,What can i get you?"Without looking up i spoke.

  "Can i get a small Frappuccino and a vanilla donut with sprinkles." I heard the clerk mumble a sure before i heard her gasp.

  "Santana?" I knew that voice anywhere but it couldn't be. I looked up and my eyes were met with a pair of hazel ones, this can't be.

   "Alex." I nearly whispered.

    "How have you been?"She asked with a small smile.

  "Fine, what about y-" We were interupted by another worker.

   "I got a Small Frappuccino and donut for a lopez here." I raised my hand and payed for the things.

  "Do you wanna sit, im on my break maybe we can catch up on things." I nodded and smiled. Once we were settled we instantly started talking about what we've been doing and sharing funny stories.

    Brittany's Pov

         I woke up to an empty space next to me, i got freshened up and went to look for santana. I walked downstairs and greeted everyone.

    "Hey morning guys, where's santana." I asked.

   "Morning sweetheart,oh and santana went for a walk,do you want some breakfast?" My mom replied and i shook my head.

   "No thanks mami, i'm just gonna run to the cafe and get a coffee."She nodded. I walked over to beth and kissed her cheek while she giggled.

  "Hey princess, how bout i bring us back some snacks and we can watch a disney movie." She hugged me tightly before pushing me out the door.

   "Go,go hurry britt-britt so we can watch frozen!" She squealed and i smiled before walking away.

    ---*At the Cafe*---
        Britt's Pov

      I walk in the cafe taking in the scents of the coffee and donuts. I walked to the counter and ordered what i wanted and just gazed around the room. As i looked a specific brunette caught my attention, knowing who it was i stood up straight and as i was about to speak i saw her lips connected with someone else. I stood in shock for what seemes like forever.

  "I got an order for a Brittany Pierce." The cashier shouted bringing me out of my trance. I saw santana pull back and when she looked my way her eyes went wide.

  "Santana?" I said barely above whisper, i heard her reply.

   "Holy crap..."

Hey guys what did u think about this chapter??? Comment and vote. Btw thanks for reading my fanfic. :)

      Bwyee- dajanae