The Real Britt

Brittany's Pov

    This might seem crazy but I think this deal is going to work out but we'll have to wait and see.

santana's Pov

    I was able to comvince my boss to give me 2 months off of work and asked rachel to fill in for me. I was filling up the salt shakers when i heard someone enter the diner nearly yelling.

  "I said no,you better make right before i come back or your ass is Mine!" Looking up i saw that the person talking was brittany, i was shocked that an inocent girl like her had a mouth like that.

  "Santana!" Brittany's voice brought me out of my thoughts.

  " Oh, Um, Hey."

   "Yeah, let's go we're on a schedule and we can't be late for the Jet." Wait a private jet,what did she say the family business was again?

  "Can i at least say bye to my friends?"

"Yeah sure, but make it quick the car leaves in five." She seems meaner than before, maybe its just in my head. Walking towards the changing room i spotted rachel and sam.

  "Hey guys, im leaving." They both looked up with sad expressions.

  "Are you sure you want to do this?" Sam says.

"Yeah i mean is it even worth leaving for that long?" Rachel added.

"Rach, we need this. Now that hummel is gone, we're gonna need all we can get." I walked over to her and hugged her.

"Just be careful." Smiling i replied

"Did you forget that im santana lopez." Smiling she nudged me, before i had the chance to reaspond, a voice i know all too well interupted.

"We have to go now!" She snaped, i.just nodded and made my way towards her.

  "Santana." I turned, "remember what i said." Smiling i followed brittany to the car.

-----20 minutes later----

The ride was silent and akward because we had nothing to say to one another. After what felt like forever the car came to a stop.

"We're here." She said as she exited the car and walked towards the jet. I followed quietly. Once we boarded i decided to speak.

"Did i do something wrong?" She sat up caught off guard by my sudden question.

  Brittany's Pov

     Santana caught me off guard with her question but i replied.

  "What do you mean?" I scoffed

"Did i do something wrong cause you've been acting like a bitch for the past 2 hours." Getting upset i spoke.

"Look i know we agreed to this but i have zero patience, so when we get there dont screw up."

"You really are a bitch." She said just above whisper but i was still able to hear her.

Santana's Pov

What happened to the brittany i first met. This is so not her.

Hey guys, this is a short chapter but next one will be longer. I dont think this was my best chapter. What do you guys think???