Y:What about the ramen?

Suna grabbed my hips and lowered me onto his dick slowly, much different from last time. "Ride me, fucking slut."

"Can my arms at least be in front of me so I can hold you, master?"

He quickly undid his belt from my wrists, tying it back when my arms were in front of me. "Better?"

I put his head through my arms, gaining some support from his shoulders. "Mhm."

"Then hurry up."

At that moment, I forgot he wasn't wearing a condom. Was Suna always this careless when his kinks were brought out?

I began bouncing on his dick, feeling how it filled me up. I moaned. "'Master~!"

He moaned low in my ear. "Come on. I know you can do better." His grip tightened. "If you want to pleasure me, you need to try much harder." He moved up my shirt, pushing my bra up with it so he could start fondling my breasts.

I managed to pick up my pace. "Ma-master... your- your dick... so good! So big!"

"Then keep bouncing on it, baby." He took one of my breasts in his mouth and began sucking, his tongue flicking my nipple. He kept switching off between my breasts, fondling the one not in his mouth with one of his hands. His available hand stayed on my waist.

"I- I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum then baby. Cum on my dick."

My orgasm hit and I came all over his dick, stopping my movements and breathing heavily. "How- how was it?"

"You were very good. Most girls couldn't make me want them with how they ride, you're on a whole other level. But... I still haven't cum yet..."

"Huh?"

He picked me up, taking his dick out and turning me around. He pressed against my back. "Lemme finish." He pushed my chest onto the table and tightly gripped my waist.

"What're you-" I moaned as he roughly thrust himself into me. "Suna!"

"Don't call me that. You know other things to call me... get creative if you have to." He thrust in and out of me at a very quick and rough pace.

I can't call him Suna? That's what I always call him though.... So what should I call him?

I couldn't think, I felt myself approaching my second orgasm. "I- I'm gonna cum!"

"Then release all over my dick again, baby. Nothing's stopping you from letting your body do it's thing."

I moaned even louder as I came all over his dick again. But he didn't stop- he hadn't cum yet. "I- I can't handle any more..."

He bent down while still ramming into me, grunting in my ear. "I still haven't cum yet. Let me finish and I'll stop."

Suna Rintarou... you're evil...
Rintarou...

"Please! Cum already!"

"So sensitive... already reaching your third?"

Rintarou... Rintarou...

"Ah~! Rin~!"

Mans prolly never pulled out so fast in his entire life. He came all over my back, getting some of us cum on my shirt.

Of course, I had moaned his name when I reached my third climax... so I had cum on his dick.

"Shit, sorry." He muttered. "Let's go get cleaned up."

I looked at him, exhausted. "What about the ramen?"

"We can reheat it. Let's just get the cum off."

I nodded, allowing him to pick me up and carry me to his bathroom. He gently set me down, stripping the rest of my clothes off.