Chapter 9

Alaska POV

"Go to hell. I'm not going to answer that. Make up a good enough excuse for me not to attend the party. You seem to be very good at making excuses these days." I say bitterly."If you're so scared of having your only daughter be mates with someone from that pack then you can disown me if you want. But I will not stand here and fuck this up more than it is already." I defiantly spat at him."I didn't want to tell you this Alaska not-not until your party was over, but-" he stopped talking and froze. He was getting mind-linked from someone.

"Get everyone to leave the party, Cade. Alaska you better drink this right now. The instructions are on the lid." Cade just nodded. I stomped out of there and locked myself in my room. I ignored my father screaming at me to come back and just kept walking. Why does my life have to be so miserable? This was the one day I didn't think anyone could ruin. How can this one special day I've been looking forward to, the day I was to become a luna all be shattered just because of my mate.I could even feel how bitter that word tasted on my lips. Mates. That's nothing but pure bullshit.

"UGHHH!" I groaned loudly. Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worse. That's when I heard it. More like someone."Stop! You can't-" I heard before I heard a thud probably because he was pushed or thrown against the wall. We were being attacked! Jesus Christ! I only had a few seconds before that person barged into my room. I jumped under my bed and stayed as still as possible. I heard the tear breaking sound as my door was smashed open. I heard as the footsteps shuffled into my bedroom.

"Alaska? Where are you? Its harry." I heard him whisper. I rushed out of my hiding spot towards him."What the actual fuck harry? You almost gave-"Is all I said before he crushed his lips into mine. I sighed a sigh of relief. I haven't felt this relaxed in forever. He pulled our bodies closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck. It felt nice to feel his familiar lips on mine. I quickly pushed him back when I remembered what was happening."What's going on." I said in between breaths. He smiled at me noticing how hard it was for me to make eye contact with him. It feels weird for me to just kiss him and I haven't talked to him in a while.

"We're under attack. The hypocritical Alpha Tanner is down there. He's acting like a maniac saying he's trying to find his mate and won't leave until he finds her." He said. Holy shit. I stayed there stunned silent."Alaska, it's okay don't worry about it, okay? That's why I'm here. Your father sent me here to get you out of here without nobody noticing. " Too many things were running through my head. I simply nodded and before we began our way into the secret tunnel I went into the room Cade and my father were in and grabbed the elixir. Never know when it might come in handy.

"What is it?" Harry asked."Something."I said before I quickly ignored the look he was giving me and continued walking in front of him, but he quickly gained the lead again."Stay behind me. I don't want you to get hurt."

"Chill, okay. I'm pretty sure-" I stopped talking when I saw a pissed off alpha looking at us. I froze not being able to move. Harry took his place and stood protectively over making sure to block his view of me making him growl in anger.

_________________________________________________

AYE!!! FINALLY UPDATED I KNOW IT'S SHORT, BUT Y'KNOW I NEEDED TO UPDATE ANYWAY ENJOY THE CLIFF HANGER.

P.S I'm updating soon this week because I don't like to keep u guys hanging for to long.