Chapter 11

Cade's P.O.V

What the hell is wrong with me? Did she do it? Am I her mate now? I couldn't stand it anymore the more he touched her or moved farther from me my wolf would push to the surface. That must've been one very powerful potion it hasn't even been that long and it's already affecting me. I shook my head trying to keep myself under control."Just. I need to touch her. Now." I growled through gritted teeth." I'm not doing anything until you tell me what I need to know." I could already feel my blood pumping with adrenaline."What's wrong with you." Asked damen backing away.

Should I tell them she's my mate. No, it's too soon.

"Nothing."I replied, "I'm perfectly fine." I managed to collect myself again. He didn't seem to believe me and just went to Harry's side. This just pissed me off and I don't even know why."Are we going to take her to the pack doctor or not?" I growled at the idiots."The longer you wait here the longer it's going to be for you to find out what's really wrong with her."

"So you will tell us." Harry asked. "No, not Damen. He has no part in this." I told them."What the hell do you mean I have-" Damen began but was interrupted by Harry. "Okay, lets go." Harry cut him short and began walking out not minding us."Fine, but know that Alaska will tell me herself when she wakes up. Unlike you guys she actually likes me." He boasted. I pushed him up against the wall furious with what he had just said. What the hell made him think she didn't like me? "You're pretty fucking funny aren't you," I glared at him,"for all you know me and Alaska could be together or even better mates." He looked back at me speechless.

That's what I thought.

I turned back around and started walking when I heard his stupid laugh. I turned to face him. He was laughing. The idiot was laughing in my fucking sake. Why? I have no fucking clue."What's so funny?" I said venomously.

"You actually think you two could be mates?" He said with tears in his eyes from laughing too much."What's that suppose to mean?" I said. I could already tell my eyes were turning a darker shade of black."First off Asshole. If you knew her well enough-" Before he could finish I interrupted him saying ,"What makes you think I don't" I glared back at him.

"Because if you knew her like I did you'd know how much she hated the idea of mates. And if she was hanging out with anyone that would me. I'm the one she would talk to. I'm the one she would come to. I'm the one that's always been there for her. I'm the only one." By now he had come face to face with me and we were glaring at each other."And that's how I know you guys aren't mates and together because we kissed in the Ferris Wheel and I know she felt something. I know-" I punched him before he could finish that fucking sentence. He kissed her! He fucking touched her!

I began to throw him to the ground landing punch after punch anywhere I could he sure as well wasn't going to get out of here alive. He touched her beautiful face and on top of that kissed her?!? I was so close to changing into my wolf form, but I knew the tree house wasn't big enough for me. What made it even worse is that she wasn't near me to keep my wolf under better control which only pissed him off more. He threw a few punches at my face, but he was no match for me. I'm the third in command and that's for a reason because not only am I good at pack work, but the best fighter in the pack. I grabbed him by the neck and threw him on the ground landing with a thump. He tried to crawl away, but he sure as hell wasn't going to make it out alive. She's my mate and my mate only. I was ready to turn into my wolf and tear him to shreds.

"Any last words before your funeral. Well, now that I think about it I dought you'll get shit. If anything I'll just leave you here ripped to shreds and say you were attacked by a rogue."

"You can't kill me." He choked in between coughs of blood. His face was unrecognizable and I could tell he was trying hard to make words out."Why not?" I asked with a laugh. "If you do Alaska will hate you forever." I growled at him."Don't speak her fucking name. You don't deserve to even say it." I changed into my wolf and attacked him only to be stopped as somebody pushed him off of me. I landed awkwardly with my head nearly touching my feet. I whimpered. I looked up to see Alpha Luca growling harshly at me. I whimpered. He growled at me until I changed into my human form and he threw me a pair of boxers."WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU ARE MY THIRD IN COMMAND CADE. THIRD. HOW DO YOU THINK THIS WILL MAKE US LOOK IF ANYBODY FOUND. HUH?!" I lowered my head ashamed at the same time pissed off.

"He kissed my mate! He had a death wish! He told me to my fucking face!" I looked at Damen who was now passed out on the ground. Alpha Luca breathed a deep breath and exhaled trying to keep himself calm."Leave and take him with you. Take him to the pack doctor alive. I want to meet you in my office when you finish." He said in his alpha tone. I couldn't deny his order. I sighed and grabbed Damen and threw him over my shoulder.

________________________________________________________________

Okay so there you have it!! Chapter 11. Your welcome for updating soon, but i do usually take forever to update and just thought why not update today? Well, hope you enjoy and at the top is a pictue of Cade aka River Viiperi. (He's fire <3). Alright. Byee :* XXX - M.Wiffey