Chapter 12

Alaska POV

I woke up with the worst migraine(headache) ever. What the hell happened?I look around to see nobody, but the pack doctor."Where is everyone and why am I in Cade's room?" I asked curious and confused. He gave me a smirk."Are you going to answer my question or not?" I said rudely. Wow. I'm seriously being a bitch. I quickly erased the mean face I had on.

What the hell is wrong with me?" I'm sorry Luna I didn't mean to upset you." He said apologetically."No, I'm sorry I think I'm just being hormonal or something." He gave a small chuckle. I joined him and the I don't know what happened, but out of nowhere we start to laugh uncontrollably that tears began to fall out of our eyes."Stop laughing, please," I said in between laughs.

"I can't ." he managed to say."What's going on here," Cade said with an intimidating voice. We both instantly shot our heads in his direction and stopped laughing."Alaska?" His eyes finally landed on me and ran to me. It's like somebody sucker punched me in the stomach and I'm out of air not able to breath. I stood frozen to the ground. I couldn't stop myself from feeling what I was feeling. My stomach had butterflies, a shit load of them. I felt them all over my stomach. My mate has been in front of me my whole life and I never knew, but I felt something to like an empty part in my heart that ached. Shouldn't I feel complete or like my life is finally all put together. Wow, these stories are total bull. But at least I'm the Luna.

"Thank god you woke up I was worried about you. You can leave," he said to Maximum the pack doctor. He nodded his head."No, its fine you can stay." I choked to maximum in a hoarse voice. The last thing I wanted was to be in a room with him. I knew him well enough to know not to trust him in a room alone. I would know."Your-We're-"

"Yes, we're mates." He said with a happy gleam in his eye. It made my heart skip a beat. Ugh. But why did my heart ache. I mean my mate is right in front of me why can't I be FULLY happy. What the hell, man. This is really frustrating.I creased my eyebrows trying to think and he didn't let it go unnoticed."What are you thinking about, babe?" Why did this make my skin prickle? Shouldn't it feel good to hear him call me that? It felt wrong to hear those words come out of his mouth.I was probably just in denial or something.

"Nothing it's just you know it's weird how we've known each other for so long and how you couldn't tell I was your mate even when you turned eighteen, y'know?" He tensed up. Did I say something wrong?"I-I just wish I would have found out sooner, so then I would have been able to throw you a better birthday bash."Birthday?"What are you talking about? I'm turning 18 today, you dummy." I said slapping his arm playfully and chuckled. He gave me a weird look. I frowned."Did you really forget my birthday after all these years?" I said a bit hurt. Wow, even my own mate forgot my birthday that hurts.

"No! Of course not what makes you think that? I must have gotten confused or something" He said swiftly. "Was there a birthday yesterday or something?" I said while laughing.He looked quite nervous."What's wrong?" I asked."Nothing, your father is calling me I need to go do some Alpha work I'll drop by later and whatever you do don't leave my room if you need something you can ask Maximum."

"Yes, Alpha." Maximum said."I'll try," I smirked."Alaska.." He said raising an eyebrow at me. "I would leave if I were you I would leave by now If you don't come back soon I might not be here." He smiled and walked out. I frowned I expected him to put up a fight."Well, Maximum get ready we're going for a run.""But-"

"Maximum just get ready I'm leaving with or without you what do you prefer?"

"Fine, but we need to get back before he comes back." He signed

Yasss.

"We're going to run around the pack territory."We began walking out the door when I saw two body guards outside.

What the fuck?

"The Alpha has ordered for you to stay in his room until he comes back. Until then we are not able to let you out."

"First off Mark, my father is the Alpha and I'm his daughter, so I would back off if I were you, okay? Unless you want us to go through you because I can assure you we will. You know I have and I will do it again If I have." I said with the most venemous voice. I know I was being a complete bitch but him and me have never gotten along. He glared at me and slowly started to move out of our way.

That's what I thought.

We began walking out of the east wing and downstairs. Where's everyone? We looked outside the backdoor to make sure nobody was there."Clear." I said to Maximum. Our backyard was basically a forest of our pack territory. I love sneaking out like this me and maximum always used to do this. We smiled at eachother and halfway through running we changed into our human form.We ran the wind rushing through our ears. Why does it feel like forever that I've ran?

Because you haven't , you idiot!

What do you mean, Rigna? Rigna really?

Rigna was my inner wolf. What did she mean by that?

_________________________________________

Listen to feeling good by Nina Simone while reading this.

Okay, so if you don't understand it well Alaska can't remember ANYTHING from the day before and her wolf does, but the elixir stops her from saying anything and she always will have an inner battle with her wolf because her wolf knows who their true mate is.

Okay so here is the update. CX enjoy!