Chapter 2

I haven't updated in a while sorry! up at the top is an image of "Harry" which is also known as Brooklyn Joseph Beckham ;). Please enjoy Chapter 2 of when I Met You.

➿ Alaska's POV

The rest of the day went by in a blur, but there was this nagging feeling in the pit of my stomach, and no I wasn't hungry. It was weird. I was going to have Maximum check this out if it didn't go away by tomorrow. Maximum was our pack's doctor and he is one of the few humans who knows about our existence. It was probably just the anxiety since tomorrow is my 18th birthday.

"Hey, Alaska."I turn to see Harry, but this time he looked serious, this frightened me. Harry was never serious unless you had to be.

"What's wrong?" I ask panicked going to his side.

"Well, you know how you told me you wanted to keep it on the down-low? Well, I don't want to anymore. I want everyone to know your mine. I never questioned you when you asked and I hope you do the same." He looked at me with hope in his eyes.I had kept our relationship on the down-low because I didn't think it would last. It was just to keep me busy. Now, I didn't know how to respond

"Harry... can we talk later?."

"No, Alaska I want an answer right now. I'm done waiting you always make me wait. I'm tired of waiting."

"What if I don't?" I dared to ask.

"Well, I guess there won't nothing for you to keep on the DL." He said.

I honestly couldn't keep him anymore as my toy. I knew I had to give him up at some point. Especially now that I was turning 18. I'm becoming a Luna and find a... mate something I was definitely not up for looking. 

"I'm sorry, but I think this is the end , then." I walked away as fast as I could not giving him a chance to speak. As I entered the front door to my house my fifth senses kicked in. Somebody was in the house. I made as little noise as possible, went to the living room. Nothing. Quickly I grabbed a steel knife that I had hidden under my coffee table. If your an Alpha's Daughter you have to be prepared for anything. I mind linked my dad's beta, Canoll.

Somebody has entered my premises without my authorization. I want you and Caleb to get here as soon-

I was cut off as someone slammed me up against the wall. He stared at me in complete silence. I tried to hold my anger back as the thought of somebody invading my privacy, I had to admit it pissed me off. I shot him a hateful glare.

"What. do. you. want." I said shooting him the most venomous look. It wasn't a question.

"Luna Meum, if only you knew." He said with a smirk.

"Luna..?"

"Oh, yes. Your mate will claim you on time's will, but I must not give everything away for now." His words sending shivers through my body. I did not want to find my mate. The thought of it merely disgusted me. It was just something I did not look forward to.

"My mate will NOT claim me. that I can promise you"

He looked taken aback and horror filled his face. A smile crept onto my face.The door burst open and my captor was now captured by us.

"What the hell took you guys so long!" I screamed at them, "Take him back to the pack's den. I will deal with him."

"But-" Canoll began to say, but I waved him away. I walked after them as they took him out. He would tell me what I needed whether he liked it or not.