Chapter 14

Alaska POV

We turned back slowly to see a very pissed off looking werewolf.  Max was now carrying me in bridal style than over his shoulder.  Every step he took closer Maximum would take backward.  He growled furiously at him more furiously and angrier when he took a step back and stopped. "You need to get out of here, Alaska. He's an Alpha, but not just any alpha. Alpha Blake."I froze in his arms.  What the hell would Blake be doing in our territory when he should be making sure nobody trespasses his territory, like he is ours, for example. 

 I struggled out of Max's arms, but when he tried to keep a hold on me Blake would just growl more furiously at Maximum, so he decided to let go of me, but not completely by keeping his hand behind my back. "What are you doing, Alaska?" He asked wryly."He's in our  territory. If anything he's the one should be feeling threatened by us." I whispered back irritated.  "Blake," I said disgust clearly in my voice, "you need to leave our territory, now! You have no business being here."  I could tell how hard it was for him to hold his anger.  Especially since he was an Alpha.  They give the orders not receive them.  We haven't talked to anybody in his pack for years and I was trying to figure why would they now? 

Because of you.

What? Rigna !

It bewildered me how she would barely talk to me. I noticed my eyebrows were drawn together due to me being deeply concentrated to try to contact Rigna, my inner wolf.  I quickly recovered and stared defiantly back at him.  He kept searching my eyes for something, but I kept my stare.  I heard Max speak up behind me. "You heard her she's the pack Luna, now.  If you need to speak to her your going to have to schedule a meeting with her and the Alpha." 

He tensed up and his eyes glowed up a rich yellow color and I think I stared for too long because I could see small  specks of gray and orange.  I tried to look away, but I couldn't and saw him relax having no clue why.  He then looked away and glared at Max and left.  We waited a few more seconds and then he came back out wearing shorts.  I couldn't help, but notice how attractive he was with his black hair and long eyelashes.  

I began to look him down and noticed his abs and looked, damn. Woah Woah.  I had a mate and that was Cade.  I shook my head of all the impure thoughts that jumped into my head.  I looked back up at him and noticed his smirk, sick bastard.  He looked about 6'4 and two or three years older. He began seething with anger when Max stood in front of me protectively."I've mind linked the pack.  They're on their way here." Maximum whispered. Blake pounced on him and he landed on the ground with a thud!  Great, he was knocked out.  He did it effortlessly and it scared me, but I didn't let it show.

"What. do. you. want." I said venomously.  He hadn't spoken since he had transformed into his human form.  Something flashed in his eyes, but he covered it before I could know what it was.  He took he step forward and I took one back.  He growled in annoyance and I stood planted to the ground not trying to get knocked to the floor by him. "Answer my question," I said seething"Don't you recognize me?" he asked with a trembling voice. I raised my eyebrow at him. "What?" I said dumbfounded."Don't you know who I am?" He said irritated but made no move to get closer.

"No, duh. Sherlock. Your Alpha Blake. The most powerful alpha, blah, blah, blah. Did you really have to knock Max out just to ask me that and if you just wanted to talk you could've scheduled a meeting." I said sounding irritated. "I wanted to talk to you only." He said looking intensely at my eyes. I wanted to look away, but his eyes were too mesmerizing yo look away. "Why?" 

"Do you not feel anything?" I looked at him weirdly. "What do you mean?"  He laughed a painful laugh. "Your- Your." Before he could finish a pack of wolves ran through the clearing and jumped to attack. "Stop!" I yelled before they could hurt him.  Next thing I know I'm in my wolf form standing in front of him protectively. I didn't know what came over me or instinct it was to jump to his defense.  I stood there on my four paws and everybody frozen in place.  Blake growled and pushed me behind him.  I felt this weird sensation but pushed it back my inner wolf shook its head in confusion.  Blake gave me a weird look.  Before I could do anything Max grabbed me and pulled me back. "Go to Cade." He whispered in my ear. I bolted past both of them and ran to Cade, but something kept nagging me to go back.  I nuzzled my face in Cade's fur.  I heard him purr in satisfaction. 

Cade: We'll talk later.  

Alaska: Don't hurt him. He didn't do anything. 

Cade: Anything? He trespassed our territory! He attacked you!

Alaska: He didn't attack me! He just wanted to talk!

Cade: Talk?  Talk about what? You guys have nothing to talk about! 

He slowly got closer to me as he said this words and I didn't like it.  I heard Blake growl behind us and we shot our heads in his direction.  He was thrashing, but not really thrashing it looked as if he was faking it.  I arched my head sideways confused.  He was the most powerful Alpha he could easily throw them off. 

A- Keep him as a prisoner do whatever you want but don't hurt him we don't want a war with his pack. We can find a civilized solution to this. 

C- Prisoner? No. 

A- Well, We can't hurt him, so what do you suggest. 

I could see how hard it was for is a wolf not to tear Blake to pieces.

C- Let him go.  If we keep him as a prisoner it'll probably go worse for us and I don't want to start a war any time now.   

 I didn't know why, but I didn't want to let him go. A deep part of me felt like there was something, but I couldn't figure it out.  Like when you have it at the tip of your tongue, but then it slips and you completely forget. I shook it off and pushed it at the back of my mind as always. 

A- Okay. I'll meet you at the pack house.  

I left quickly not waiting for a response. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

READ!!! BELOW!!!!!!!

Okay, sorry for not updating for over 2 months, but i've decided to change the story's title to The Souls Enticement.  I don't think the title fits anymore because there's nothing that really ralates to it, so i've decided to change it to the souls enticement because their souls deep down and wolves know who their  true mates are, so their enticed. get it? okay well, read and vote! Thanks! XXX - Mattespinosawiffey .