15.1. Gratitude: Unspoken

Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. Sorry to keep you waiting but I weren't able to concentrate and come up with a good plot so I took a tiny break. But now I'm back!! Hehehe ;D

This chapter contains negative comments about Namjoon which are merely fictional. So pls don't take them seriously. 

Also, since there are lots of dialogues (yeh, spoiler!), Namjoon's dialogues will be in Italics so it's easier to understand. 

THERE WILL BE A PART 2.

Anyways enjoy reading!! :) :D

________________________________________________________

The fan meeting had come to an end. The members were at the dorm, resting on the sofas in the living room. But Namjoon was nowhere to be seen.

'Yah where's Joon-ah?'

'Don't know hyung'

'He said he was gonna check the fan mail right?'

'Again?'

'Seriously, why does hyung check his fan mail so frequently?'

'I don't know. He's too much'

******

And here Joonie was, trying his best not to let the tears fall. He was sitting in front of the many boxes that were stuffed with fan letters and gifts. He should have been happy right?

He's not.

Yes, he adores the effort of the army in making those cards but right now, his sadness was not caused by the lovely wishes from their fans. It was rather due to the big brown box consisting letters as well. But these were different. Namjoon had just finished gathering these letters from the boxes of all the members, as he always does. Yes, he separates those letters. And even though he had been reading those letters since well, forever, it just never gets less heart-breaking.

Anyone might have thought that he was upset because the fans had praised the others way too much more than him. But that wasn't the case. 

In fact, these letters were from haters and sasaengs.

Indeed, all these letters screamed unreasonable hatred and undeniable threats. And ever since they debuted, Namjoon had been filtering the members' fan mail and kept the special brown boxes locked in his closet. He never let any of his dear brothers read those hurtful letters. Usually the members never noticed that almost half of their mail was gone. but little did Namjoon know that this time, they would. 

******

'Hyung, half of the things are vanished!'

'Mine as well!'

'Me too!'

'Me three!'

'Don't you think this happened right after Namjoon left from here?'

'Yeh, I had helped the staff pack these boxes and they were full to the brim for sure!'

******

'H-Hyung, I c-can't giv-'

'Kim Namjoon, I didn't ASK you. Give me the keys.'