hcs: silly stuff they'd do

This week's silly little headcanons, presented by the silly author Evie, featuring: the silly Blue Lock characters-

These are so bad bye

———

𝐈𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐘𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐈.
the type of person who walks into all sorts of things, as well as random street lamps, the windows of his balcony, doors and tables.

𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐔.
passionate fanfic reader. his favorite wattpad author is named "sillyniisan". little does he know that he got to know the author in real life.

𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐈 𝐇𝐘𝐎𝐌𝐀.
sings loudly to mitski's songs under the shower without knowing that everyone can hear him.
also tried to curl his hair once but failed miserably.

𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐄.
doesn't stand out but is the one who recorded chigiri's singing. no blackmail purposes though, he thinks it's cute. after all, he and chigiri would meet up and scream and headbang to linkin park's songs.

𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐈 𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎.
rarely loses a game but if he does, don't mess with him. he seems calm all the time, but he absolutely hates losing and can snap real quick. (regarding the most recent chaps; you gotta get rid of the habit of destroying your nintendos, nagi! reo won't buy you new ones again.)

𝐑𝐄𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐊𝐀𝐆𝐄.
once wanted to take a money bath just like in the movies when he was younger, but cut himself with the paper. never did it again.

𝐑𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈.
aka sillyniisan, imbetterthanniisan1, imbetterthanniisan2. got a heart attack when he saw bachira's votes on his fanfictions.

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐈 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔.
once sat down on a freshly painted bench

𝐑𝐘𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐈 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐔.
loves to sing opera songs everywhere, absolutely sucks at it but doesn't mind it at all.

𝐒𝐀𝐄 𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐈.
surprisingly likes having plants in his room. his favorite is a small cactus and although cacti don't need a lot of water, he makes sure that it would get enough of it. little did he know that he had actually taken care of a fake plant for months.