𝗚𝗶𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝗺𝗼' 𝟴☼

𝗧𝘆𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was slightly confused what Chris mean't by second date, he looked at me and smirked as I could see his eyes flashed from the recent events. His crotch still had a tent in them. I felt slightly bad not being able to satifsy him in those needs.

He started to speed, I held tightly onto the seatbelt as I began to pray silently. I gripped onto his arm tightly as he glanced over to me. I closed my eyes tightly as I felt the car come to a hard brake causing me to jerk up in my seat as I crused loudly, "FUCK CHRIS!!" He looked over to me as I could see the hard flesh come to its normal state.

He looked over at me as I seen he was wearing a black hoodie dark denim jeans and timbs. I was wearing something similar but not close. Ever since what happened only maybe 25 minutes ago. It kept replaying in my head. The thought of having his huge cock pound into my small and hardly touched pussy. That was freshly shaved. She gave off a camel toe but not to strong. I reached for the car door as he quickly got out and ran over to open it for me before I could even reach for the handle. "You should never have to open a door when dealing with me baby." He said. I blushed a bright pink that made me look almost like red stained glass.

He grabbed my hand as we walked towards the restaurant, I never looked at the name but it looked quite fancy since he had to make a reservation and the waiters were the nicest I've ever met. We ordered our food as we waited. I looked at him as my mind replayed every thought. "What are you thinking about?" I was then caught out of my day dream as I focused on him in front of me. "Oh nothing." I smiled as my little dimple showed.

Chris smirked at me as he was sitting across from me. He had ordered a glass of wine while i ordered some coke.. i wasnt much of a drinker. Wine just have a weird taste to me. He looked at me as I heard the door open from the restaurant as I seen it was Jason (James is Jason... lol... i got names mixed up💀💀) with some female... I didnt know who she was. He looked around the restaurant as his eyes caught me. He waved at me as Chris turned his head and his face went into a mean mug. I looked at Chris as he looked back at me, "Do you know him?" I nodded my head as he slowly nodded his.. "I've never done anything with him if your thinking that.." Jason had told the girl to go to the table as he came up to me and Chris's "Heyy Tyrek." I waved slowly at him as I could feel the heavy glare coming from Chris on me. "Who's this." He looked over at Chris. "Well this is Chris."

Chris looked at me waiting for the title that I would put behind his name. "my boyfriend.." I said as it fell out because I didnt want Chris to start something. I knew me saying that would cause drama. Jason looked stunned as Chris's eyes gleamed with joy. Chris got up and went to stand by me. "Well whoever you! are .. you should go with your girlfriend too." He said as Chris grabbed my chin and leaned it towards him and kissed me. His lips were soo soft.

Jason nodded his head as he went back to the female as she looked at me and rolled her eyes. Chris looked back at me.. "What..?" He smiled at me as our food came out, "Nothing baby.." We began to eat our food as mine was soooo good. I kept moaning and groaning as it went in my mouth. Chris would keep looking at me and moving in his seat. "Whats wrong?" He looked up at me as he finished taking another bite of his food. "Nothing Tyrek..just stop with the moaning...shit is sexy.." I smiled as I brought my chair near him.. "let me get a little bit of your food.." I said as i leaned over to him and put my hand on his lap feeling the hard buldge... as he gave me some of his food off his fork..

He lowly growled on my ear as I smiled...as i kept palming the buldge he kept groaning in my ear as he gave me another bite of his food.. "Tyrek...let's leave early.." I looked at him and nodded yes.

We finished the plates as he paid and left a tip and we left out the restaurant.. When we got into the car he unzipped his pants and let his bulge sit out. "Chris put it up.." He shook his head no as I felt a little mischievous. I put my hand in his drawls as I began to stroke him off. He side eyed me as I began to do it faster and then pulled it out.. "pull over." I said as we went to a semi-empty parking lot. He put his sit back as i leaned my head over and spat on the tip.

He closed his eyes and layed back as I then put the tip in my mouth swirling my tongue around it and sucking on it roughly as he let out small groans. I smiled as I began to stroke in a circular motion and kept bobbing my head up and down. I let my tongue glide as i felt him put his hand behind my head and pushed it all the way down as I began to gag and looked up at him...I had a weak gag reflex. I then felt something release down my throat as I moaned at the feeling.. I swallowed it as it tasted salty with a little sweetness.

He looked at me as his dick went back to soft and put it back in his pants and zipped the pants up.. "You know you didn't have to do that right.." I rolled my eyes as I looked at him. "I know I didn't...but I wanted too daddy.." I said as i moved and sat on his lap.. "I'm not ready for sex yet buttt...maybe I can grind on your lap?" He looked at me as he nodded, "lets just get to my house ight."

.............
Mentally ... guys i havent been there im so sorry I apologize for having yall wait ... im really really sorry.. Ive jus had some mental health going on lol