15: PLANS

CHAPTER 15: PLANS

Legbi and Zora make plans with Vamin to rescue Zizi.

They were in Legbi's shop, the back of her shop. A place where the costumers were not aloud and the serious (serious as in herbs used for powerful spells) witch materials and herbs were stored is where they resided.

"How do we know that what you are saying is true?" Legbi questions Zora. Zora was scampering around. She shrugs on her leather jacket. Stumbles around looking for her shoes, there. She shrugs on her leather boots.

The other woman shrugged, "I've gotten a download before. They've never failed me once!".

Legbi raises a questioning brow.

"Right but you are saying that your sister is kidnapped by Vamin the king of vamps. I mean...you do know that man hates witches right?"

Zora huffs, "good thing I ain't a witch. I'm human, always been. We just practice ethereal mag" she mutters.

"We don't have much time" Zora gives Legbi a once over.

"Why are you still standing there?"

Legbi huffs, "and what will we say to the almighty Vamin? Oh you have my sister give her back please? He's gonna kill us!"

"They're mates! That's what the energies are telling me! So..." Zora trails off.

"So?...."

"So Vamin hates witches (although Agbi's aren't witches). We can offer to cut and seal the mate bond in exchange for leaving this accursed ass state never to return" Zora states as if it was an obvious plan.

"We gon die ain't we?" Legbi questions the still antsy Zora.

"Of course not, let's go baby!" The taller woman pulls legbi by her arm as they exit her shop.

__
EARLIER:

Zora stood watching from afar as the scene played out before her. She was getting a download.

Zizi was in a room, sitting against a headboard looking irritated. A tall man hovered standing beside her bedside with a scowl on his face and his arms crossed.

"I am not gonna listen to you vamp freak! I am not your mate and you will let me go!" She spits out.

Zora gasps but then covers her mouth with her hand. She uncovers it after remembering that the people in front of her can't hear or see her.

"Call me by my name, King Vamin you witch. And do you honestly think if it were up to me I would choose a witch as a mate? No. So get used to it" the vampire king responded.

"Vampire king" Zora mumbled.

"Huh? what are you talking about Zora Fatima? You've been mumbling over there to yourself for some time now?" Legbi questioned who was working on another tracking spell. This one was a little stronger than the last.

"Huh! How unexpected!" Zora explains causing Legbi to give her a weird look.

"What?"

"I got a download" she smirked. And finally it felt like she was getting somewhere in the midst of this mess. She now knew where her sister was located and there was also another piece of special information. King Vamin! Her sister was mated to king Vamin!

__

"And this is their estate? How humble" Zora mumbles looking at the beautiful mansion. They had managed to climb over the tall gate and were now standing infront of the huge doors.