Chapter 10

"Wake up Blake, it's time for your tour around Kyrat." I opened my eyes and Paul was hovering over me. I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes and got out of bed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:23 am, now let's get a move on." Paul said and he threw some clothes at me.

He went out the door and closed it. I looked at the clothes he threw at me and I gasped. Holy shit, Paul knows exactly what I like to wear. I put on a normal gray t-shirt and jeans. I walked out the door and Paul greeted me.

"Pagan told me to give you this." Paul handed me my phone and I thanked him.

"Your welcome, shall we start your tour now?" He asked.

"Yup." I said and followed him to a car where I sat in the passenger seat.

While we were driving, I heard some noises coming from the trunk. I asked Paul what it was and he told me not to worry about it, but the noise kept getting on my nerves.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To a really high cliff." He said.

"Why?"

"Because I have some business to do with a certain asshole in the back of my trunk."

"Oh." I said and went back to looking out the window.

(At A Very Tall Cliff...)

"Blake, have you ever killed someone by pushing them off a cliff in the trunk of a car?" Paul asked me.

"Nope." I said. Paul and I were pushing the car right near the edge of the cliff. Paul then motioned for me to stop and opened the trunk. A random white dude was tied up and gagged in the trunk. I stared at him and he stared at me.

"Hello, uncle John. How's it going? Huh? I can't hear you. Oh yeah, too busy banging my wife, right? Listen buddy, my daughter Ashley told me all about your little visits with my wife and I don't appreciate your company. So here's my way of telling you to fuck off."

Paul slammed the trunk and kicked the car. The car started to go forward and then it fell. I watched as the car fell into the sharp rocks and water. There's no way in hell the guy was going to survive that.

"You ok, Paul?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?"

"You seem very angry."

"It's just that, that asshole has been sleeping with my wife every time I come here. I know she didn't come onto him first. My wife is not a slut."

"Right. So, what do we do now?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, I can show you the way to my fortress and maybe we can visit the arena, but Yuma would probably love to show you that place. I don't like watching naked people fight."

"...what?" I said quietly. Paul patted me on the back and laughed.

"One day you'll get to watch a match, but you might get scarred for life." I felt awkward thinking that there was an arena where naked people fought each other.

"Let's go." Paul said and led me to the car. I took one last look at the cliff and climbed in the car.

(Paul's Fortress...)

"Nice tour, huh?" Paul asked me. I was out of breath and I was on the verge of passing out. We had a little run in with some Golden Path soldiers and our car almost blew up with us in it. But Paul dragged me out in time. I owe the guy my fucking life.

"It seems like I always save your life when it comes to car crashes." He said and sat down on a tire. It was already 2 in the afternoon and Yuma was supposed to show me around her parts of Kyrat.