Chapter 22

"Hey, wake up." I opened one eye and saw the doctor guy poking me with his foot. I sat upright and yawned loudly.

"Can you yawn any louder." He said and went to his desk.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Morning."

"Gee, thanks." I said and got out of bed.

"There is a clean shirt for you to wear over on the table. But first, let me put on new bandages." The doctor guy sat behind me and took off the bandages.

"Man, I don't know how you and Ajay can do all this killing and fighting. Don't you feel sick of it?"

"Not really. At least, to me it isn't boring." I said. Wow that makes me sound like a fucking psycho.

"All done, now get out." I left the building and I made sure to grab my shirt on the way out. 

"Good morning, Blake." I turned to my left and saw Bhadra waving at me with a big smile on her face. Her hands, face and even her clothes were all dirty.

"Why are you all dirty?" I asked her.

"Amita wanted me to learn how to fix a car."

"You fixed it this morning?"

"Actually, I stayed up all night. I just got here."

"Damn, where's Sabal?"

"He's near the garden."

"Thanks for the info, now go and get cleaned up. Don't want you getting sick or anything." She smiled again and walked away with her head down. She looked like one of those people who are too afraid to do anything. I made my way over to Sabal where he was kneeling down planting stuff.

"Sabal?" He turned around and stared at me for a moment before he went back to gardening.

"Do you know where Ajay is?"

"He's busy."

"Busy doing what?"

"Golden Path missions."

"Like what?"

"You're not involved with the Golden Path so why should you know what we do?"

"Technically, I am. But I'm on Amita's side."

"Then why don't you ask her?"

"Fine." I said and walked away. I tried being nice to him by asking polite questions, but of course he still hates me from last night. Dumbo was bathing in the water and I called him over. If he could swim, then I'm getting the fuck out of here. Dumbo and I made our way through the water and onto land.

"Let's go home buddy." I said and we walked home.

(At Blake's Fortress...)

I sat down in my new office and stared at my knife/pen. Whoever made this shit is the most badass motherfucker I've ever seen. Well, I've never actually seen them, but if I did, they'd be a badass. Out of no where, my phone vibrated in my pocket and I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Blake, this is Yuma."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, but I want you to pick up Pagan and bring him to Durgesh Prison."

"Okay, but wh-" And she hung up. I put my phone in my pocket and sighed. Why does she want me to pick up Pagan? Does he know what's going on? I sighed again and walked outside. I got into my car and drove to Pagan's Royal Palace.