Chapter 18

I was in the back of a truck and it was to lead to Paul's compound. It was all dark and smelly in here that I wanted out. I was about to jump out of the truck when my phone started to vibrate. I looked at the caller and saw that it was Ajay. What did he have to call me about?

"Hello?"

"Blake, where are you?"

"Going to Paul's compound, why?"

"Shit, dude. I was going to ask you to hang out. Another time I guess?"

"Yeah, sure." I hung up and jumped out of the truck. The place was called City Of Pain and whoever the fuck came up with that name is a brilliant motherfucker. I sneaked through a building and there was a guard pissing on one of the boxes. I went up behind him and stabbed him in the throat with my knife. I dragged his body to a bush and continued my journey to find Noore's family.

To find Noore's family, I had to go through buildings and search them. And what I saw will scar me for life. There were people getting their body stretched out and people being stabbed to death. But I freed some of the prisoners and they thanked me. These people didn't deserve this kind of shit so I decided to help them out.

I found a building where I thought it was the one, but it wasn't. There was a naked guy strapped to a table and when he saw me he pleaded for me to help him. I took out my knife, but I heard footsteps at the door. I quickly hid behind some boxes and peeked over them. A soldier came in and he was drunk off his fucking ass. He was staggering every where and behind him was Paul.

"Jesus man, are you sure you want to do this?"

"HELL *burp* YEAH!" The guy yelled. Paul sighed and looked at the guy on the table.

"Please, let me go. I have a family, I want to go home." The man was crying and I watched Paul walk over to a table and open a suitcase. There were tons and tons of torture looking shit and I felt a chill run up my spine.

"Do you like candles? I like candles, but sometimes I hate them because when the wax gets hot, it burns." Paul lit up a candle and I wanted to look away, but I couldn't.

"Dude...I *hiccup* love candles." The drunk soldier said.

"Whatever, anyways. Did you know, there are people out there that get pleasure from candle wax burning their skin?" The next thing I knew, the guy was screaming his fucking head off. I flinched and covered my ears. I peeked over the boxes again and saw that Paul had dripped candle wax on top of the guy's dick. I winced and wanted to say "ooh", but I mouthed it instead.

"Does it hurt? Or do you like it?" Paul asked the guy.

"STOP PLEASE!" The guy screamed.

"Do you know what it's like to have your flesh cut like meat?" Paul asked him.

"NO! NO! HAVE MERC-AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH"

I watched, horrified about what I saw. Paul was skinning the motherfucker alive! He found a sharp looking knife and started cutting the guy's chest skin off. I covered my mouth and hid behind the boxes. I closed my eyes and tried not to think about what I just saw. I know I've seen worse shit on Rook Islands, but that was a year ago. People can forget a lot of things.

After awhile, the guy stopped screaming. I peeked again and this time Paul was looking straight at me. I quickly ducked and my heart was pounding like a motherfucker. I felt my hands and they were drenched in sweat. Shit, now he knows where I am. I heard his footsteps getting closer and I swear to God I was about to have a panic attack when something loud crashed against the floor.

"Are you kidding me?" I heard Paul's voice and footsteps move away from me.

"Sorry man, too much alcohol." The drunk soldier said.